Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report = it will never happen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

10-25-2014

Quote:
StiguFIN:

Since I've been playing a couple of games and I end-up in a game with 4 people premade and they force me to play adc (I am a horrible adc) and when I ask that can I be support, since I can't handle adc role, they just say: "No you are adc, we are 4 premade and you are going to fill"

Premade reports are countered automatically by several detection systems. Riot has ensured that premades do not get extra reporting power due to numbers.

It is actually likely that if you report them, your 1 report will hold more value than their 4 reports do. In many cases, abuse reports by premades are fully ignored by the system if detected.

You will not get punished for not doing anything wrong by premade reports.

UnknownToPublic

10-25-2014

Quote:
Hansiman:
Greetings.

From what do you base the claim that reports do nothing?

If you take a look at the forums, you'll notice multiple threads from people complaining about being chat restricted. This is a result from being reported.

There's also a new system that prevents a player from playing ranked games if he is punished, due to being reported.

Hello mr.wrenchman.
Most of the reports never do actually anything and I can prove you.
Ban is rarely and maybe chat rest but smart people don't care about chat rest.
You should fix the report system or go to another thread.

UnknownToPublic

10-25-2014

Quote:
Hansiman:
Not 100% sure it's live on EUNE yet. It's live on EUW and NA.

It's 100% not because eune is basest server of all,and riot don't care about that at all.

Onizuka

10-25-2014

Quote:

Please do.

Quote:
Ban is rarely and maybe chat rest but smart people don't care about chat rest

Even smart people want to play ranked games, which they cant with chat restriction.

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

10-25-2014

Quote:
DatLag4Lyf:
H

Then please do so.

Quote:
DatLag4Lyf:
It's 100% not because eune is basest server of all,and riot don't care about that at all.

New systems are usually tested on a few large servers, rather than spreading it out on every server. This way, Riot is able to identify and tweek problems with the systems before they go live on all servers.

NA and EUW are the largest servers in this game, thus it's natural that they test new systems on those first. Usually they just test things on NA, and EUW waits alongside EUNE.