Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free map rotation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

azsamtup1

10-17-2014

Hello Summoners,
Me and my friends had an idea ...
There is a free champion rotation,so why not a free map rotation too?
it just choses a random map like URF(ultra rapid fire)Doom bots,Assension,Hexakill , All for one
etc.
Suggests for new maps can be posted so there will be bigger variety of maps.

azsamtup1

10-17-2014

i will start with an idea for a map ( its not mine i saw it somewhere but the idea is great)
The map is jungle with no towers or lanes.Lots of bushes and randmoly walking monsters (buff monsters have camps)View range is very small.There is no shop but some of the trees are clickable.When you click them yo get some random items like vines logs sticks ect.
In your base you can use these items to craft other items like traps;armors;weapons;stealth dye
Example:
when you click a red flower you get red dye ( blue flower - blue dye etc.)
By collecting all types of dyes you can craft stealth dye.
when activating it you become stelthed for 5 sec ( flash , teleport, ghost or any summoner spells will cancel stealth mode
Whit stick and vine you craft a bow to encrese range(ranged only) and dmg
Whit stick , vine and a nature's gift (this is a hard to find flower) you craft the wand of nature
witch encreses Ap and has and active (summons a monster to fight for you)
You cant craft different tipes of armours and weapons to encrese AD AP armour healt and mana
also you can craft TRAPS to stun;deal dmg;slow and reveal etc.There are also randomly spawned traps.

ALABALa2

01-11-2015

Map rotation = this is very good idea but the new map u posted is alful

PoKéWaLL

02-06-2015

I like the idea of map rotation, but about your idea of a map, League of Legends isn't minecraft..