Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How not to be toxic?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaLord122

10-17-2014

Once i came on and it said i am toxic for 35/40 games. After it finished it said: Congrets your toxic tribunal has ended. I was like YAY!And somehow i got about 50 games more. Then again and again. Now it ended but in games i need to communicate with my team. Riot please tell me what this is. :P

Adrenalotr

10-17-2014

Info here (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=710527).

Quote:
[B]If the system is unsure about your current standing (because you never talked in your past sets of games, or you showed both positive and negative patterns of behavior in your games), you'll receive a few more chat restrictions so the system can collect more data.

SkaczeNaBandżi

10-22-2014

IDK why but its hiraliously for me. I just love to see how poor person trying to inimidate with his mafia and hacking n' selling my actual addres to criminals i just can't stand and stop cry xD.