Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac Client 4.18 Patch Bugsplatting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dingo Dino

10-14-2014

I realize that using brash and negative language is only counter/productive, but this is just ridiculous. I was playing yesterday, the 13th of october, with no problem at all. I wake up on the 14th, and can't play the game for more then 30 seconds without a bugsplat...and thats if it doesn't crash in the loading screen. The patch was supposed to help the Mac Client crashes, yet it has made it so much worse. The worst part is, I am on school vacation and this is like the only time I will have to play for the next couple of weeks, and the game is unplayable. Riot please fix this, and quickly.

Birth Control

10-18-2014

If the cared about the mac client, why is it still in beta after almost two years?

B R A Z Z E R S

10-19-2014

ohhh macnoobs , games are still not compatible with that 'strange' platform, if you want to have a gaming pc build it, macs are for other important jobs, like editing, designing etc. btw that's my pc build --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah_3HSNsaOk