Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Are Idiots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownToPublic

10-12-2014

First of all,Thx for 800 game chat restriction for no reason.
And second,This server is hell,im stuck in Silver 3 for 4 months,everytime demoted and somehow surviving in this.
You got so many AFKERS and SPAMMERS and TROLLERS in game,and you dont care about the players,only for the money.
9 afkers in my team in a row,thx alot riot
I swear by god,you are the most ****test game company in the world.

Onizuka

10-12-2014

Quote:

Quote:
Riot Are Idiots

Cool story, bro.

UnknownToPublic

10-12-2014

Quote:
Onizuka:
Cool story, bro.

Thx

Adrenalotr

10-13-2014

Quote:
DatLag4Lyf:
And second,This server is hell,im stuck in Silver 3 for 4 months,everytime demoted and somehow surviving in this.
You got so many AFKERS and SPAMMERS and TROLLERS in game,and you dont care about the players,only for the money.
9 afkers in my team in a row,thx alot riot

1) You don't get 800 games of chat restriction for no reason.

2) You can't be stuck in Silver. I've seen low Bronze games. I can believe ppl get stuck there. Not in Silver. I made it from Silver V to Gold V this season. If you can't get out of Silver, you belong in Silver.

3) You're statistically more likely to benefit from afkers, and leavers, and trolls, and flamers, and all those players, since they're more common on the enemy team. Unless you're one, too, in which case you should probably work on changing that.

4) Using vulgar language in a post complaining about your chat restriction only proves the chat restriction justified.

wdsaowned

Recruiter

10-15-2014

And I took 170 games with chat restriction for nothing after I finished 70 game with chat restriction.

Adrenalotr

10-15-2014

Quote:
wdsaowned:
And I took 170 games with chat restriction for nothing after I finished 70 game with chat restriction.

That means you didn't improve your behavior during that time. You were restricted because you used the chat to offend or abuse teammates. Use the chat to your team's benefit. Be positive, encouraging, helpful, friendly, patient; nice. The system wants to test you, to see if you've improved. So improve.

Megustaa69

10-15-2014

Quote:
Adrenalotr:

2) You can't be stuck in Silver. I've seen low Bronze games. I can believe ppl get stuck there. Not in Silver. I made it from Silver V to Gold V this season. If you can't get out of Silver, you belong in Silver.

nicely said

SotaSieni

10-20-2014

>Cant get out of Silver in the whole season

>Meanwhile i get from Silver to Diamond and smurf from LVL 1 to Plat 4

>Lel pliz gooby

SkaczeNaBandżi

10-22-2014

If you start thread with profanity, then don't expect somebody will trust you...

Reprom

10-26-2014

W8, w8, w8. Does riot stopted giving chat restriction, or Im finaly not toxic?