Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top of the ladder 3V3 CHALLENGER run !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doubleß

10-11-2014

Hi fellow summoner!

Me and my friend have decided to finish this season in the highest possible spot in 3v3 ladder , we have the experience and skills needed for that,but what we dont have is YOU, an experienced and skilled 3v3 player with same mindset aswell. I myself have played against most famous 3v3 players on euw such as yasloom , mank3y, what the moose , hupra etc. Never met any problems , in fact, they were the ones who had problems to keep up with me which surprised me at first. I can definitely relate to those who get dissappointed once they meet players they used to look up to.
We are missing a jungler/support , but we prefer to play with a jungler , if u can do both and u exceed at jungle it would be perfect.
Like I said , challenger experienced and skilled players only !
Add me in-game (Doubleß) for more questions and if interested.

IGN: Doubleß

Doubleß

10-11-2014

btw , if you can speak Croatian, its a plus , but it doesnt matter to us , but it might matter to you if you can xD

#bump

Doubleß

10-12-2014

bump

Doubleß

10-20-2014

We started tryouts, tryouted some of the top teams players , havent found a perfect match , your call !

BarneyStinsonGG

Recruiter

10-25-2014

Hi There!

-19 years old
-From Hungary, can speak english well
-playing since s2, currently at diamond 3 (soloq)
-I'm experienced in treeline
-junglers that im playing: Jarvan4, Rengar, Xin Zhao, Maokai, Wukong, Vi
-Supports that would fit and im good with them: Braum, Leona, Alistar
-Can be online like all day.
-Ingame: BarneyStinsonGG