Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Seriously Im Done !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NorthHelix

10-08-2014

Guys.. make something with this Blind Pick... We all picked the roles, Jungler,Mid,ADC and im saying top, after a 20 sec one guy says top, we all asked to go support, but no when it was 10 secounds left this guy locked Yasuo, and this shi t happening everytime !!! Sorry for the bad english but ill stop care about this trash game with these players.

Adraenius

10-08-2014

You are right, this is bad, but to be honest its your fault. I really dont get this, Riot implemented the team builder, if you want to play a specific position just use the damned feature. Otherwise just accept it.

Uches

Recruiter

10-08-2014

Quote:
NorthHelix:
Guys.. make something with this Blind Pick... We all picked the roles, Jungler,Mid,ADC and im saying top, after a 20 sec one guy says top, we all asked to go support, but no when it was 10 secounds left this guy locked Yasuo, and this shi t happening everytime !!! Sorry for the bad english but ill stop care about this trash game with these players.

You'll face that a lot!
Many people don't respect the fact that this is a team and that they need to realize the fact that you can't change your decision about a lane in 10 seconds.
Unfortunately, a lot of the league players are greedy.
They do it on purpose knowing that their is no time to say "I said top first" "No i'm top" "I troll".. So they can easily have their lane.
Bullying.

That's why they created the team build. And i personally suggest you head to the team builder instead of the blind pick even if it takes to much time, but at least i'm sure about 90% that i won't face such actions.

If you're seeking for victory; Be prepared for everything
For example: if you choose the mid lane and even though that all of your 4 teammates chose their lanes. You need to have a backup champion for a backup lane.
Imagine two players fighting on a lane during a game. Flaming and yelling "report .... please". No victory for sure.
So just be prepared for everything in the blind pick till Riot figures out how to fix their attitude.

Xi7 Dracosumoner

10-11-2014

That's the reason why there exists team builder and Normal Draft pick. You have no idea how much i suffered from those guys when i was climbing from bronze V to diamond V. Every second game that happened. Just go over it, and continue. Don't give up just because of few games, there are plenty of good people who are playing this game.

Sénpai Màrko

10-12-2014

Then go play ranked .. lol

Dardasim

10-14-2014

^It's the same in ranked

Pelynek

10-23-2014

Ranked is even worse

Danteooo

10-23-2014

ranked is even worse they taking a 2nd jungler and u got the entire loading screen to cry about ur lost LP
riot doesnt care, aslong as you guys keep buying their skins and stuff.

Reprom

10-23-2014

Quote:
NorthHelix:

I want to ask. Did you lock your champ before he said top?

Supertoaster

10-28-2014

Quote:
NorthHelix:

To be fair, there is no rule that says there can't be 2 top-lane players.