Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Do you want to see the skin in the future of the League?

Yes! : D 223 94,49%
Naaah.... :/ 13 5,51%
Voters 236 .

(Skin Concept) Light Bringer Jarvan IV! {Related to Sion's rework}

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velaurius

Junior Member

01-30-2015

(9) "Afraid of my shadow, Zed?" best taunt ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLightBringer

Senior Member

02-01-2015

Quote:
Riot Yuka:
Wow you've put a lot of work into this.

Indeed

Quote:
ShadowConfessor:
Red Post! WOW! Finally!

Yea! finally

Quote:
ShadowConfessor:
Edit: This guy has also changed his name to TheLightBringer (from ArcaneKnight4)!

Haha, nice one! xP

Quote:
Velaurius:
(9) "Afraid of my shadow, Zed?" best taunt ever.

Haha, Im glad you like it! its truly a great quote

Will soon update the thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ecchieden

Junior Member

02-02-2015

Thats good idea I like it.
I wish Riot will take it into serious consideration.
Keep bring us amazing ideas, you're really talented.
Thank you for the time you invest in this <3 .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLightBringer

Senior Member

02-03-2015

Quote:
ecchieden:
Thats good idea I like it.
I wish Riot will take it into serious consideration.
Keep bring us amazing ideas, you're really talented.
Thank you for the time you invest in this <3 .

Thanks a lot for the kind words! <3 Im more than glad you like it and appreciate your comment! thank you!

THREAD UPDATED

Changes Log :
3.2.15
- Changed and added quotes (towards Sion, Nocturne, upon movement)
- Updated all the attached quotes in files
- Splash art delayed to March


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barbucha

Recruiter

02-06-2015

Im nicely surprised and amazed of the work you've meanwhile done here Certainly keep on it! This skin is going to be legendary, also without the price tag (Tho, still I hope Riot will show some mercy and make this skin real Riot, please!

I like the great amount of quotes, gj The player can be sure that Light Bringer Jarvan wont be like a robot, repeating only 2-3 quotes again and again for the whole game xD Also, by my opinion, the style of these quotes fits Jarvan's personality perfectly

I'm looking forward to next progress of your idea I wish you good luck in searching a friendly artist for your splashart It's the last thing what this thread needs, except Riot's love (I would appreciate Light Bringer Jarvan more than Heartseeker Varus on Valentine's day, Riot, think about it xD)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THG Lagoon

Junior Member

02-06-2015

Wow, as a main jungle on west, i'd start maining J4 if a skin this awesome would be released! Great work mate!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLightBringer

Senior Member

02-06-2015

Quote:
THG Lagoon:
Wow, as a main jungle on west, i'd start maining J4 if a skin this awesome would be released! Great work mate!

Thanks man! <3 this kind of comments really makes it all worth it! stay tuned, this thread will not stop being updated until Riot will adopt it! splashart incoming in a month hopefully! ^^ gonna be so epic

Quote:
Barbucha:
Im nicely surprised and amazed of the work you've meanwhile done here Certainly keep on it! This skin is going to be legendary, also without the price tag (Tho, still I hope Riot will show some mercy and make this skin real Riot, please!

I like the great amount of quotes, gj The player can be sure that Light Bringer Jarvan wont be like a robot, repeating only 2-3 quotes again and again for the whole game xD Also, by my opinion, the style of these quotes fits Jarvan's personality perfectly

I'm looking forward to next progress of your idea I wish you good luck in searching a friendly artist for your splashart It's the last thing what this thread needs, except Riot's love (I would appreciate Light Bringer Jarvan more than Heartseeker Varus on Valentine's day, Riot, think about it xD)

Thanks a lot, my friend yea, the whole work is done, Riot just need to open their eyes and embrace the skin Im glad you liked the more recent parts of the idea
Thanks for the comments! ^^
To those who didn't comment yet, please, take a small minute of your time and make this thread's maker happy! every comment is one step closer of Riot accepting this skin


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowConfessor

Senior Member

02-08-2015

13 guys hate everything...