Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leaver Buster and banned account after crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qITACHIp

10-05-2014

on 4 october i played ranked game i told my team my game have problem and i was afk 10 min after it was ok and we win game look my history but my account still is banned until 5 october and now its not working 5 october inclusive i have ban so it will work on 6 october or what anyway leaver buster su.ck sry

Tim York

11-25-2014

My experience with Leaver Buster. Last Sunday I had 6 crashes. After the last this system give me 5x 5 minutes waiting in low priority queue. When I press start button window with 5 minutes countdown appears. But after 5 minutes it appears again with new countdown. No game started. And again and again. Practically it means permanent ban. I wrote about it on game support. Till now without any response. I tried start game on Windows and there everything works correctly. After 5 minutes countdown the normal waiting for game start. Now I can play again. Thanks to windows workaround. Good work Riot. ;-)

OczyKobry

12-21-2014

i have this bug like u i'm waiting for a game by leaverbuster and it can't find the game and punishment it's started again, sry but riot ****ed it too much. Amm i forget for the most improtant!! In time when i am on game and i get dc the reconect doesn't work even i have internet !! Riot sry but i must say , u ****ed too much and should fix this ****