Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac, Bugsplat / Freeze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEN Tebow Time

09-27-2014

Dear Riot and fellow League players!
I have have issues with my mac since the new patcher came out, where twice a game getting bugsplat where I have to reconnect or in worst case senarios Freeze where I can't do **** and have to restart my PC. I also heard from some friends they're experience the same thing.

And Its been some time since the new patcher came, out and I think this Issue should be taken seriously since, this impact my games and others (people in my games). I really enjoy playing league, but I don't know for how long if theese issues continues with Mac's.

And Btw I have tried to repair the client serveral times this month.
Please reply If you're experience the same thing or some feedback or help

Riot give some of us mac users some love <3

RTC Janos

09-27-2014

I have the same issue, got bugsplat just now, 70 min into the game. Lost cause of that .. Rito pl0x

Daffygr3

09-28-2014

same issue here since latest patch ..... no lag no other problem ....just random splash bugs that ...game client has stopped working unexpectedly .... and i m prompted to reconnect screen .... i had it 4-5 times in the same ranked game .....but then i had games that didnt happened at all ...no idea what triggers it

DEN Tebow Time

09-28-2014

Exactly same! More than atleast 2 time per game if it happends, and then straight to reconnect screen!
This issue should be stopped.
I have communicatated with a supporter who recommends me to send him r3d logs, and system files. Its just wierd I personaly think its nothing about my mac, since i could play more than fine before the patch.

BurstTheNova

09-28-2014

i have the same problem, got bugsplat error every single game even multiple times in the same game. HELP PLEASE

Dromaius

Associate Live Producer

09-29-2014

Hi guys,

We're aware of the issues that you've been seeing with the latest patch and we're looking into it. Hopefully this will be resolved soon!

Daffygr3

10-01-2014

Quote:
Dromaius:
Hi guys,

We're aware of the issues that you've been seeing with the latest patch and we're looking into it. Hopefully this will be resolved soon!

Any news on that mate?

shikbleskkrasota

10-02-2014

I have the same problem... Not only bugsplat but freezes, attempts to reconnect and simple crashes... I couldn't even get back to the latest ranked game. Even afraid to look at results Macbook PRO OSX 10.9.5

Please do something with it!
OR
If the problem might be on my / our side - how it can be dealt with?

Defreshed

10-09-2014

So are there any news on if the issue is fixed or not?

egnartS

10-11-2014

mac client still have issues beside the bug splatter..... unknown errors force app to force quit