Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

4.16 and 4.17 Mac problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birth Control

09-27-2014

Ever since patch 4.16 I have all sorts of connecting, crashing and reconnecting problems but as of 4.17 these problems turn into endless looping. I mostly play aram and I crash at least 3 times in every single game (AT LEAST), reconnect at least 4 times, after crashing I press the "reconnect" button on the main client at least 9 times before I actually start reconnecting. I am becoming seriously concerned about my flawless Leaver Buster History since I play at least 5 games a day and I assure you I don't want to get even warned because your extremely poor Mac Client support.... IF ANY.
Will EUNE ever see a Riot employee showing up to at least inform us they are aware of these bugs and are actively working on hotfixes? Should I log in on the NA forums for actual support or?

Cthulhu Dream

09-27-2014

Same problem here. Fix this!

N3sbin

09-28-2014

Same here, it's really annoying!

BurstTheNova

09-28-2014

same problem for me using macbook pro retina. MULTIPLE CRASHES DUE TO BUGSPLAT ERRORS it happens to every game please give us some help