Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bugsss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MayBeDeadMayBeNo

09-26-2014

Every game crashes 1-3 times... and i must reopen the client in order to reconnect. Also, fog of war is bugging too!
Mac user!

IMickeyTheMouseI

09-26-2014

*******http://i.imgur.com/IVxePNW.jpg[/IMG]
Same here mate.... Since the new update, its so annoying to get into a game...

Lucalis1

09-26-2014

I have the same problem, happened in 3 games in a row that i played yesterday. Once it happened at the beggining, and 2 others happened after some in game crashes, after which i tried to reconnect, but got the "Unable to connect to server"/Firewall bug" and after that nothing helps. You cant even close LOL, u need to shut down Mac while holding the power button. And for this i got lvl1 leaver penalty... so ty RIOT.

p.s. I have the fog of war issues too. The thing is that the game shows no fog of war points with no wards or anything there. But those points of "no fog of war" in the map does not show any vision of minions or champions. This happens even in the lane, so it is very complicated to play, when minions suddenly apear out of "no fog of war" zone.

I hope it wont take years to fix this problem... GL HF RIOT :P i hope it will be GG WP too

iAllan

09-27-2014

I also had that problem like 3 weeks ago lol