Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a 3v3 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikavish

09-25-2014

Hey there!

My name is Ikavish and I am huge Twisted Treeline fan! Currently I am gold 2 solo q player and platinum 5 3v3 player with decent experience in some diamonds teams in the past. I maybe do not have amazing mechanics but I believe I have great amount of knowledge about 3v3 game play.

Recently I played tons of AD champs in ranked games, before that I mostly played jungle, but since the "support meta" is superior to "jungle meta" I would really prefer to play in a team that is using supports in the game. Regarding position I believe I can fit in but I would like to get some time to adapt to the team and my role in it.

If you are interested in my humble person please post it here or add me in game!

Cheers, yours Ikavish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaimes

12-15-2014

Hey Friend! i would love to play with you! im in plat 5 in soloQ and in a diamond 4 team. we're looking for new 3v3 players you could join! add me ingame (Crýstal)