Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Would you like RIOT have a serious look on Gardanx?

Yes 50 81,97%
No 11 18,03%
Voters 61 .

[Champion Suggestion] Gardanx, the Abyssal Vanguard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathpet

Junior Member

10-02-2014

i like most things about him and yes i do belive that riot should take a look at him ( very good work btw)
but i have to disagree no some things dont i ? xD
1) i think that his q has enought slow you dont need more with his r plus that you aleardy taunt some on you targets
2)i dont really like his art , if you are going to desing an ancient soldier from the void i would like to see a different armor maybe one that looks, i dont know ... older xD
3)i dont understand how his r works you (select the area malph's r or a champ like vi'r?)
4)i think ( just my opinion it does have to mean anything ) that his w is quite simillar to rammus shield and his e (the passive part) is just like malih's passive. i also like the new champs to have something unique and new to offer ( and i dont really see it here all i see if rammus theme ) although i dont really feel it with rammus so... Goooo Gardanx!!! xD

no seriously i would like to see him in game but with a few changes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowConfessor

Senior Member

10-02-2014

Quote:
deathpet:
i like most things about him and yes i do belive that riot should take a look at him ( very good work btw)
but i have to disagree no some things dont i ? xD
1) i think that his q has enought slow you dont need more with his r plus that you aleardy taunt some on you targets
2)i dont really like his art , if you are going to desing an ancient soldier from the void i would like to see a different armor maybe one that looks, i dont know ... older xD
3)i dont understand how his r works you (select the area malph's r or a champ like vi'r?)
4)i think ( just my opinion it does have to mean anything ) that his w is quite simillar to rammus shield and his e (the passive part) is just like malih's passive. i also like the new champs to have something unique and new to offer ( and i dont really see it here all i see if rammus theme ) although i dont really feel it with rammus so... Goooo Gardanx!!! xD

no seriously i would like to see him in game but with a few changes



Hello!
Thanks for your opinion, let me comment your notes:
1) I put slow on Q so he can poke his opponent in the lane and also -in cooperation with the jungler- to not allow him escape
2) About the picture... XD I said I'm a bad designer. Also, Gardanx is a Magelord fighter who was dragged inside the Void by a Chasm opened by Vel'koz
3) His ultimate is like Jarvan's IV R. You dive on the selected target. But instead creating an arena and cage everyone inside, Gardanx deals damage to the enemy target, half of this damage to nearby foes and taunting those who are even closer. Then, the terrain which Gardanx lands, slows whoever steps inside, pretty much like the Iceborn Gauntlet slowfield, but a little bigger
4) His W is inspired from Garen's passive (damage reduction) and also reflecting thr half of the blocked damage back to the attackers. Sorry for that. About his E... I had an E passive similar to Thresh passive, bit instead of AP it gave Magic Resist increase. I got negative feedback for that passive and I reworked it to the current. If you would like to see unique champion suggestion I also have Nezalon, another champion suggestion. Have a look at him if you like to

Thanks for supporting my idea!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathpet

Junior Member

10-02-2014

Quote:
ShadowConfessor:
Hello!
Thanks for your opinion, let me comment your notes:
1) I put slow on Q so he can poke his opponent in the lane and also -in cooperation with the jungler- to not allow him escape
2) About the picture... XD I said I'm a bad designer. Also, Gardanx is a Magelord fighter who was dragged inside the Void by a Chasm opened by Vel'koz
3) His ultimate is like Jarvan's IV R. You dive on the selected target. But instead creating an arena and cage everyone inside, Gardanx deals damage to the enemy target, half of this damage to nearby foes and taunting those who are even closer. Then, the terrain which Gardanx lands, slows whoever steps inside, pretty much like the Iceborn Gauntlet slowfield, but a little bigger
4) His W is inspired from Garen's passive (damage reduction) and also reflecting thr half of the blocked damage back to the attackers. Sorry for that. About his E... I had an E passive similar to Thresh passive, bit instead of AP it gave Magic Resist increase. I got negative feedback for that passive and I reworked it to the current. If you would like to see unique champion suggestion I also have Nezalon, another champion suggestion. Have a look at him if you like to

Thanks for supporting my idea!


DUDE I SAW NEZALON ( is the mage with the "forgotten magic" passive or something right? ) L O V E D H I M !!!!! GREAT WORK ON THAT i was throwing my money on the screen xD

oh by the way i have posted a champion too Helen the elegant repear if you have time plz check her and leave me comment so i know what i am doing wrong ( and sry but my analysis on her isnt as thorough as yours , bad english... )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowConfessor

Senior Member

10-03-2014

Quote:
deathpet:
DUDE I SAW NEZALON ( is the mage with the "forgotten magic" passive or something right? ) L O V E D H I M !!!!! GREAT WORK ON THAT i was throwing my money on the screen xD

oh by the way i have posted a champion too Helen the elegant repear if you have time plz check her and leave me comment so i know what i am doing wrong ( and sry but my analysis on her isnt as thorough as yours , bad english... )


Yes it is him. Thanks for supporting my idea again.
Also, I will check your champion suggestion
Thanks again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowConfessor

Senior Member

10-05-2014

Added more Quotes!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkFireFlash

Member

11-04-2014

Cool champion idea would be pretty cool to see this in game personally I think he lacks something but I can't just put my finger on it yet but if I remember it I will post it

-Cheers-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowConfessor

Senior Member

11-06-2014

Quote:
DarkFireFlash:
Cool champion idea would be pretty cool to see this in game personally I think he lacks something but I can't just put my finger on it yet but if I remember it I will post it

-Cheers-



Thanks for supporting my suggestion. I'm sure you'll find what is lacking here - I hope you find it - which will allow me to fix if it is extremely unfair. Again, thank you and have a nice day/night.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Very Pro

Junior Member

12-06-2014

drawing skill , oh god why


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowConfessor

Senior Member

12-08-2014

Quote:
Very Pro:
drawing skill , oh god why


I know that my drawing skill sux, but I didn't find anything on the internet that could be representative of what I thought. So, I put my thoughts into the paper combined with my "master" drawing skill :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedBanana

Recruiter

12-19-2014

tl;dr