Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My account got permabanned, pretty sure i didnt do anything wrong, please help riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heatlare

09-19-2014

I am not here to judge do you deserve the ban or not but it's very ****ty that you can get a perm ban with no warning / as first ban in a game that has systems and opinions VERY not trust-worthy. I know this game since 1st season and had enough cases in which riot proved that. But I'm not here to write an essay about that.

Quote:
Whiskeymouth:

Riot Rhojin basically said to me that they wont even care to investigate it and that the case is closed and i should drop it. and then he underlines it with the quote
"In the League of Legends, Justice comes on swift wings"

That's just ****ing assholness. If guy deserves it, deliver the reason why, go further make a damn public blacklist with names and reasons for perms. I had to deal with cheaters myself when I took charge in hosting Wolf:ET server some time ago (it's a shooter but has a lot of different cheats so it was kinda pain in ass when someone was "too good&quot. My point is, I know how difficult it's often to say if someone is good or his scripts are good. In any case they should even make an essay if he asked why is he banned, he spent a lot of time and propably money which is now wasted.
This also shows how full of **** a company might be.

TL;DR
I DON'T CARE if he DESERVES or not, but RIOT is STUPID if doesn't want to EXPLAIN with DETAILS, he spent time and propably MONEY, they MADE MONEY, he DESERVES EXPLANATION.

GamblerOfLives

09-19-2014

I have to agree with u my friend...if they won't explain and prove that he used those scripts,than he shouldn't get banned..kepp this thread alive guys..maybe this thing will happen to you too..

Also,someone said tht curse voice it's a bannable program...Well i used this program 4 mounth ago to comunicate with my friend in duoQ...Crs was the best program to comunicate with your friends...the program was even recomended on lolnexus..
U get literally no advatage whatsoever from this program..it's only a better skype for comunicating.

So what't the difference between curse and skype????i can;t even use skype or what???

Whiskeymouth

09-20-2014

The only thing i ever had that could resebmble a third party program is curse voice, but Energia at player support said this ''We generally reserve bans for the most serious offenses and while we will not disclose which modifications we found we will specify that it was not due to modifying skin models or using Curse Voice.'' In the next sentence he said 'Please note that this is a temporary suspension, as we want to give our players adequate time to restore their client. I recommend completely removing the current League of Legends client on your computer and download the unmodified version''. So i thought he would unlock my account, and i did what he said, and reinstalled the client. But still, after 24 hours, it says that i'm permanently suspended when i try to log in.
This was the answer to the first ticket i sent. The second ticket was replyed to by Riot Rhojin, and he said ''Our system has detected that you have made unauthorized changes to your League of Legends client. Modifications that allow for an unfair, competitive edge are unwelcome on the Fields of Justice. Due to the severity of your actions, your account has been permanently suspended for breaching our Terms of Use''. I tried to explain to him that it has to be a mistake, and they will figure that out if they just investigate a little. Then he just said ''We have already explained the context of your suspension. We will not remove or modify your suspension and consider the matter closed.

<In the League of Legends, Justice comes on swift wing>''.

Seems like i could really need help rom a rioter who would want to take matter into his own hands, because the player support wont seem to help me, they just permabanned my account, which i have spent so much time and effort on, for no valid reason

Xaranis

09-20-2014

They did give him a reason why they perma banned him. Also support that posted here also said it might be because of third party programs.
Oh, and all players you linked have huge win ratio on syndra/cassio, aka champs that are used most by botters.

King Kashoner

09-20-2014

Thats what all bol players deserve. Enjoy and dont even try to play innocent in the forum..

Whiskeymouth

09-20-2014

Quote:
PROJECT Raiden:
Thats what all bol players deserve. Enjoy and dont even try to play innocent in the forum..

I guess this is actually one of those rare occasions where someone has been wrongfully permabanned. I'm not even looking for people to believe me, what im looking for is a rioter who will be so kind to take his time to investigate my case, because the guys at player support wont.

Whiskeymouth

09-20-2014

Quote:
Xaranis:
They did give him a reason why they perma banned him. Also support that posted here also said it might be because of third party programs.
Oh, and all players you linked have huge win ratio on syndra/cassio, aka champs that are used most by botters.

Syndra and Cassiopeia, the 2 mages on twisted treeline who arent supposed to be able to lose if you have a good team to back you up. Some champions are utterly broken on Twisted treeline, and winrate has nothing to do with scripting

Edit: cassiopeia used to be good atleast

Darth Klaus

09-20-2014

Quote:
Whiskeymouth:
Some champions are utterly broken on Twisted treeline

Season 1 Jax

Sh0wman

09-20-2014

I highly doubt that you were "wrongfully" banned, a 39-3 w/l ratio is unlikely even if it was Bjergsen playing Syndra on twisted treeline with Dyrus and Wildturtle, if Riot was unsure of your offense they would've given you a warning first, or they would've investigated which they maybe even did.

You got permabanned for a reason and it was given to you, I don't think Riot needs to come and specify to you what exact 3rd party program you used, since I'm pretty sure YOU know which one you used, and I'm not referring to CRS voice.

Fler

09-20-2014

Dude as I know the code 2201 is Bought / sold / 2-hand acc so 2201 = not original owner as I know not 100% sure