Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My account got permabanned, pretty sure i didnt do anything wrong, please help riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darklans

02-23-2015

so is this banned until year 2201

Awokenn

02-23-2015

Same here, got banned for hacks, what the f**k? I was shocked when I wanted to log in because I know I didn't do nothing wrong.
Is there anything I can do?

Galatrox

02-23-2015

Riot for the sake of GD check this again

Awokenn

02-23-2015

I don't play often, but now I want to play League more than anything and I don't get an answer from Riot. -.-

Cyxnide

02-24-2015

Yep, I have the exact same problem. I've been permabanned until Sunday February 22 22:22:22 UTC 2201. I never scripted or anything - besides I used Curse Voice when it first got out - though I uninstalled it, when I found out it was illegal, and Riot promised me I wouldn't get banned for it. I'm literally dumb at computers, and I certainly don't know how to script or hack, and you can clearly look at my stats, that I don't cheat. I wrote a ticket to riot, and got the answer, that I have been scripting or using another 3rd program. Currently I'm waiting for a response on my last ticket - that I didn't do anything. But I really think this is an unfair situation, and people who are saying: You cheated. Well, I didn't, and I don't believe you did either, since I have the exact same problem. Hope we can figure this out, or it would suck pretty bad..

ZzXzZ

Recruiter

02-24-2015

haha noob cheaters