Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My account got permabanned, pretty sure i didnt do anything wrong, please help riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiskeymouth

09-18-2014

My account Whiskeymouth on EUNE got permabanned, i have never even been temporarily banned before and i have only gotten 1 warning before, many months ago. I need help

It didnt even say anything about reasons

Warthog2554

09-18-2014

If an account gets permanently banned then whoever uses that account has been breaking the rules of the game so deep that it can't go unoticed. Most likely a Rioteer checked your case and deemed it bad enough for a perma. Remember this, no one gets banned unfairly. There is always a reason. Always

Whiskeymouth

09-18-2014

Bump
I really want some insight from a rioter. I sent 2 tickets to support, but i have no idea how long it might take for them to get back to me

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

09-18-2014

Greetings.

When you attempt to log in; what year is your ban set to?

CroSlainer

09-18-2014

QQ more

Whiskeymouth

09-18-2014

Quote:
Hansiman:
Greetings.

When you attempt to log in; what year is your ban set to?

year 2201
Edit: Sun Feb 22 22:22:22 PST 2201

CroSlainer

09-18-2014

Just wait, I mean, it's not like its loooong!

Hansiman

Senior Wrenchman

09-18-2014

Hmm, I'm not familiar with the ordinary ban code for the year 2201, however; did you recently purchase RP?

I know that setting the date to a large number of 2's often indicate a chargeback issue where someone purchases RP and Riot never recieves the money, but this often sets the year to 2222 as well.

2200 has been used for 3rd party applications, and Refer-a-Friend problems, so maybe that is related to 2201 since the list I'm reading is from last year, so ban-codes may be set to x-amount of total years.

Note, years that a permaban is set to is an indication, but never a guranteed reason. These are only guesses based on what we've seen people being banned for in the past, and what their year was set to. You can see this list compiled here (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3047538).

Even though the list may claim that a certain year is used for a specific ban, there's no 100% guarantee that this is what your ban is related to.

IF we follow that list, I'd guess your ban is the same as the one listed for the year "2200".

If you have sent in a ticket to support, all you can do is await a reply, since nobody on the forums has access to account related information.

Whiskeymouth

09-18-2014

Quote:
Hansiman:
Hmm, I'm not familiar with the ordinary ban code for the year 2201, however; did you recently purchase RP?

I know that setting the date to a large number of 2's often indicate a chargeback issue where someone purchases RP and Riot never recieves the money, but this often sets the year to 2222 as well.

2200 has been used for 3rd party applications, and Refer-a-Friend problems, so maybe that is related to 2201 since the list I'm reading is from last year, so ban-codes may be set to x-amount of total years.

Note, years that a permaban is set to is an indication, but never a guranteed reason. These are only guesses based on what we've seen people being banned for in the past, and what their year was set to. You can see this list compiled here (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3047538).

Even though the list may claim that a certain year is used for a specific ban, there's no 100% guarantee that this is what your ban is related to.

IF we follow that list, I'd guess your ban is the same as the one listed for the year "2200".

If you have sent in a ticket to support, all you can do is await a reply, since nobody on the forums has access to account related information.

Thank you so much for replying.
I guess i will just have to wait for the support ticket to get through

MizuiroNo

09-18-2014

Did you use Crs voice / MK Jogo or BoL? (do I really need to ask this?)