Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1RdFLIPzsg

09-16-2014

I wonder if Rito want to bring us URF mode back instead of "fast and fun" mode like dominion, which no one plays. Thanks, URF was fun and fast!

JohnnyBravox

09-16-2014

You said it. Ascension is such a broken stupid game mode. Instead of capturing ****, people just go a full on group of 5 CC-chaining *******s and fight ****-style and earn points and gold that way. After some kills they kill Xerath and the game is over. Capturing the nodes hardly makes a difference then.

tl,dr. go back to URF or 6v6 or whatever.

Alphabetical

Master Recruiter

09-24-2014

Another one of you people who scream "bring back URF"..
It's coming back pre-season 5.

Nani121

09-25-2014

Ascension is just better ver of dominion
Ascension and URF make me play LOL.
classic - is just too slow and take a lot of time!
ALARM - teams are not even - range > melee (if u play u understand)
melee just run behind the torret.. no tactic nothing.

Purplé Moon

12-05-2014

O well, there are people who love dominion too I do love it very much, because it allows u a nice dynamical gameplay and flexible team compositions, fast snowballing. I like URF tho, but it has nothing to do with dominion. And I didnt like Ascension so much.