Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bugsplat unusable since Yosemite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarryCube

09-16-2014

Hi guys,

I've installed OSX 10.10 Yosemite since day 1 of the beta. Ever since, I can't access Bugsplat whenever the game crashes (and the game crashes A LOT). So when I crash the game, either the window is created and I can't switch to it, or is not created. If I reconnect to the game and finish it, at the end of the game the window no longer appears (EVER).

The game crashes every 2-3 games and I really want to help fixing this.

Since I can't submit bug reports, I started reading through the logs. Would it be helpful to start a thread with various errors from those logs?

Å tark

09-19-2014

Yosemite is currently in DP (Developer Preview), which means Riot Games has yet to add support to it. I would suggest, however, to include all the logs you may find and send them to Riot as it can help them diagnose any compatibility issues with OS X Yosemite in the future.

Laserbeam3

09-20-2014

Yep, I know Yosemite is still beta and unsupported, ergo the post here: "guys, not only there's a bug with the game, but also with bugsplat" hopefully they can fix it by the time Yosemite goes out of beta.

In regards to logs, I started reading a bunch of them, and the ones that crash seem to have a reoccurring pattern towards the end where a hash isn't found, and then there's a curl error:

000463.189| 0.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| >>> EffectHashMap::HashToName - Match not found for hash 00000000
000473.087| 0.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| >>> EffectHashMap::HashToName - Match not found for hash 00000000
000473.088| 0.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| >>> EffectHashMap::HashToName - Match not found for hash 00000000
000479.574| 0.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| >>> EffectHashMap::HashToName - Match not found for hash 0b40af89
000485.049| 0.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| Dradis: curl_easy_perform failed: Couldn't resolve host name

This is quite weird, because the network is still up and running, I experience no problems on skype for example while the crashes take place.

I attached 4 of the recent crashed game logs (both game and network logs). The missing netlog files were empty. They all have this curl error at the end.

Really hope this helps someone . Also, Riot, if you actually see this, I am totally up for doing custom debugging if needed (and possible).

PS. HarryCube was an old account of mine before I switched from EUW... I'm not even sure if now I'm posting from that or Laserbeam3 actually.

Laserbeam3

09-20-2014

One more thing, I do have PBE access, although I am low on space on my computer right now. Riot, if you guys will be working on this bug and pushing fixes to PBE, I'm happy to install and test.