Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would you like RIOT to release Nezalon in the future?

Yes 49 84,48%
No 9 15,52%
Voters 58 .

[Champion Suggestion] Nezalon, the Archmage of Demacia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephirothrex

09-25-2014

That appears to be an amazing champion suggestion.You've already thought of many
things,like his scaling stats and even implemented a stack system.That's quite good.
Would love to see some designs regarding his appearance...

P.S:DoT damage....awesome midlaner...cancer for the toplaners
Wouldnt wanna face him with my preferance to melee tops

ShadowConfessor

09-28-2014

Quote:
Mayda Da Wicked:
i am a person who cares of the lore more than the champion itself

so am gona judge ur lore hope u don take it offensively

your lore is amazingly weak...
first of all we got a mage of demacia with the name Lux...
second a noxian who hated noxus i don think thats possible they simply don give them the chance...if u dont believe me reread talon's lore...
third because he had no money? in noxus? this is no bilgewaters this is noxus the land of power if u have power u have money...and apparently he had
fourth you cant just do spells because they are written in book...u must be gifted in magic which you failed to mention
fifth asked about the book then believed a silly lie and left...these are noxians not yordles...and if they chase u they wont simply leave u.
sixth he beats every sorcerer in demacia...that means he out played lux galio and sona...which i find really hard....not to mention that jarvan have no reason 2 check prisoners as he is too busy chasing swain...and wouldnt him beating lux causes garen to hate him...and since garen is so close 2 both jarvan and his father king...duh
7th
and thats enough for me i wont even continue the rest of the lore

Hello!
Thanks for response

Nice to see a man who judges the champion only from its Lore. I see the lore you read has some weak spots, but I put it because the mission journal didn't have a champion background. Also, he is the Archmage of Demacia. Lux is just a mage. Secondly, his hate for Noxus didn't expressed to others, but it was only known to him. Furthermore, he always had talent in magic but he took advantage of it when he found the book of the Ancients. And yes, he didn't have money. Finally, Jarvan visited the prisoners because he had the chance to do.

Also, the lores are fictional and not always be perfect.

Thanks for viewing!

ShadowConfessor

09-28-2014

Quote:
Sephirothrex:
That appears to be an amazing champion suggestion.You've already thought of many things, like his scaling stats and even implemented a stack system.That's quite good.
Would love to see some designs regarding his appearance...

P.S:DoT damage....awesome midlaner...cancer for the toplaners
Wouldnt wanna face him with my preferance to melee tops

Thanks for positive words!

The original idea about this champion suggestion was a mage who increases his battle effectiveness by reactivating spells, which also is a double-edged sword because we all know that mid laners with no Mana are an easy target.

Again, thanks for positive words

CybeRSlaughteR

11-03-2014

Quote:
ShadowConfessor:
Reactivating ability with 10 stacks consumed:
"Unlimited power!"

This champion needs a Sith skin just for this quote!

ShadowConfessor

11-04-2014

Quote:
CybeRSlaughteR:
This champion needs a Sith skin just for this quote!

hahaha true

DarkFireFlash

11-04-2014

I hope you can come up with more champion ideas I would love to see them

ShadowConfessor

11-06-2014

Quote:
DarkFireFlash:
I hope you can come up with more champion ideas I would love to see them

Thanks for encouraging me for more suggestions. I will post if I think something which deserves being viewed and also balanced and cool.

Thanks again. I wish only if I get more feedbacks...

ShadowConfessor

12-28-2014

Updated!!! (28.12.2014)

Happy new Year!

ShadowConfessor

02-08-2015

Bump