Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would you like RIOT to release Nezalon in the future?

Yes 49 84,48%
No 9 15,52%
Voters 58 .

[Champion Suggestion] Nezalon, the Archmage of Demacia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowConfessor

09-15-2014

Updated!!! (28.12.2014)

Ths changes made are after the Quotes section

~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~|~~

Hello again,
This is my second champion suggestion

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to find a picture that could show Nezalon as he is in my mind.

Champion Description

Nezalon is a mid/top lane AP carry whose damage is based on reactivating abilities. Most of his abilities are DoT, so his style is poking. His abilities deal moderate damage. That's why he can reactivate some abilities to maximize his damage. Reactivating abilities maybe sounds unfair but he only does it when he has a set amount of "Forgotten Sorcery" stacks and also use double and triple Mana cost. More informations in the Abilities section.

*Thanks Strumfojeth for all of his efforts and time spent improving the Lore

Lore

Many would be surprized to learn that Demacia's most prominent archmage, Nezalon, was in fact born in Noxus, in a family of loyal minor Noxian nobility. In that capacity the young Nezalon enjoyed a far better education than most of the kids his age recieved, but the more things he learned the less he appreciated his own position and the Noxian ruling class. Whenever he dwelved into matters of statecraft he found only oppresion and warmonging underneath the glorious words and vague promises of the Noxian rulers, so, year after year, he came to loath his own nation and wanted to find a way to either reform it or flee from it.

Upon reaching adulthood, he had forsaken his dream of changing his countrymen for the best. In his opinion they were so set to their ways that any help from him would have been seen as the utmost treason, so he set in motion his plans of fleeing Noxus. His first step was to choose a quiet calling where he wouldn't be needed - or missed - by the Noxian warmonging machine, but at the same time it would provide him the excuse to further his knowledge and travel through the Noxian lands, so he enlisted to be a librarian.

A few years passed of slow endless hours and meticulous study in the sweet silence and isolation of the library and Nezalon was still bidding his time and slowly putting his escape plan to work when, one day, as he was cataloguing books, he heard a voice in his mind, coming from a bookself, saying :

"Open the book of never-ending secrets"

Needless to say, Nezalon was stunned and afraid, but the voice echoed again in his mind, smooth and soothing, so curiocity overcame his fear and he stepped closer to the bookself. The voice was coming from a brown dusty tome titled "Endless toil, tales of insufficient power" which, according to his catalogues was just an obscure collection of mediocre adventures. He reached for the book and in his hands the illusion dissolved for his eyes alone, and the simple book transformed to a steel-bound tome with no title. Nezalon had heard of such artifacts, but had never believed them to be more than a myth. Magic tomes of power that chose who would read them .?. Even in a land filled with magic, it was a bit too much to believe, yet here he had one in his hands. He was so eager to unravel the mystery that he immediately checked out the book and went home to study it.

The wonders within proved to be beyond his imagination. The first thing the book did was to bestow him the ability to read the language of magic and for hours on end Nezalon read compelled by the magic to read through all the book at once. When he finished it, many hours later the book reverted to its original form and Nezalon, unable to sleep started reading the illusory novel and its tales. All of them were similar. Peasants and simple people that found powerful items and went on a rampage, or became tyrants or abused the magic and in they end they died realizing that all the magic power in the world was useless and insufficient to replace conventional wisdom and simple human feelings. The book was clearly giving him a warning, but why .?. He had read through it all and while indeed the contents were wondrous, he now knew that they were just an elaborate introduction to magic. "Powerful artifacts could be vain" thought Nezalon and he went to sleep.

After the sun had dawned and a new day had started, Nezalon found that the book was back into its steel-bound form and while he had the weird feeling that he could remember all of the book's contents perfectly, he felt compelled to open the book again. Lo and behold his amazement was beyond words. New secrets were written in the book and everyday he was forced by the magic to read them all, for with the dawn the book in both its forms renewed its content ...

New tales and secrets never-ending every day, power beyond imagination and sorrow beyond reason, combined ... and within all that, danger. Nezalon was engrossed with reading the book. Nothing else mattered even though he knew that such artifacts imposed a heavy price on their chosen users and soon he came to find out exactly what that price was. The book somehow knew which secrets survived in the world and which survived only in its pages and Nezalon could only use and speak of the former and leave the latter untouched. His frustration was immense. Such a deep lake of knowledge and he alone could drink from it while the dry and parched world around him couldn't ever touch one drop of it. So powerful was that despair that he almost went mad from it. What good was knowledge only for himself .?. Why hoard knowledge and not share it or even use it .?. Who created such a mad book in the first place and why .?.

In the end, the answer was not in the steel-bound tome of magic secrets, but in the plain tales of simple men. He found out that even though he couldn't speak of the secrets, he could direct other people to gain knowledge of them. Set the course, but not give directions. Point the result, but never say the way. Change and create, but never say how. Knowledge, according to the book, was not an item to be shared freely, but a hill to climb for those that persevere. So, Nezalon had to become a magic overseer, but Noxus was the worst place for that kind of thing. Lucky for him, now he had both the power and the means to pursue his old dream of fleeing this land and maybe by helping others he could one day change his bleak homeland. So Nezalon set out for Demacia, the only land that he thought that would tolerate tinkering with the unknown magical forces that only he knew of. And in that belief he was not disappointed. Soon he was hailed as an archmage by his peers and he was given his own magical fortress filled with staff doing research.

The book's purpose was being fulfilled and Nezalon was happy both with his new home and his profession, but one day he woke up to find that suddenly the book was empty of anything new. No more secrets would come forth from it and on the first page it read "With this you are the book and the book is you. Offer a new secret to the pages and you shall be free". The message was clear. He had to find a new secret to add to the book and, with trepidation, he finally understood that what he had been reading all this time was the life-work of countless others like him that spent their lives learning the book and then adding to it. Whoever thought of that book was cunning indeed and Nezalon wouldn't age nor die after reaching the final page. Only a new secret would give him freedom. But where to find one .?. He alone knew more than any one alive could ever learn, or even dream, in several hundreds of lifespans. The only fountain of innovation and people mad enough to uncover new dangerous secrets equivalent to the book's that he could think of was "The League of Legends". So, just like the tales in the book, he joined the endless toil of the League in hope of unravelling some new powerful secret magic behind the other participants' powers ...

"Not even a Demacian showed such loyalty and devotion to our kingdom"
-Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia

Bonus Lore

This is from Nezalon's mission journal...

Day 1: We were all so excited about to start our given mission: stealing documents and reports from Noxian Outposts. The prince himself, Jarvan IV, leaded our small strike force and also inspired and encouraged everyone. I don't know the reason he joined the squad, but he did similar things in the past and their results were beneficial for the entire Denacia. Since then, everyone trusts him. Some of us were disappointed by the fact that we were leaving the Kingdom. Moreover, I took my book about the Ancient Ascendants.

Day 9: The first Outpost infiltrated with success. I barely find some time to write this. Everyone survived and we sent the documents to Demacia for study. We found Garen on the way to the Outpost and he was pleased to assist. After this, he returned to the Kingdom because his mission was successful.

Day 16: We have passed the Institute of War and headed down to Noxus. Luckily my efforts as a sorcerer, weren't necessary until now. I only healed a few injured soldiers with some spells I learnt from the book of the Ancients. One more Outpost infiltration was successful, we had casualties though.

Day 18: We have been detected. The prince's plans about infiltrating the nearest Outpost, faded away. We couldn't attack the Outpost because Noxian reinforcements arrived and the infiltration seemed to be suicide. I started to worry about having a spy among us.

Day 19: On our way to the last Outpost, we have been ambushed by Noxians, one of them managed to escape, but some of the soldiers chased him down and finally caught him. From his sayings, my hypothesis about the spy was confirmed. Our suspicions were about a soldier who always carried a sack full of blades, I think his name was Talon or something. He might was one of those fellows who died (or pretended he did) during the second infiltration. However,*our mission is in danger, but the prince wants us to keep on.

Day 23: Today was our last Outpost infiltration. Our plan was to distract the Noxians' attention, so that me and one more soldier could go in and steal the documents. Jarvan and the other soldiers engaged from the Outpost's side and when no Noxian soldiers were at the front gate, we got inside. When we arrived inside the operations' room, no reports and documents existed. Suddenly, we heard someone laughing. After that we saw a man turn into a giant raven. It was him... Before I realise it, my fellow was on the floor unconscious. I summoned Spirits to protect him while I was fighting with Swain. He was very strong, but I managed to weaken him and then I managed to knock him to the wall. He stood up, laughed one more time and then ravens came of from nowhere. Then the ravens disappeared. So did Swain. When I lifted the unconscious soldier next to me, I saw Jarvan with the others walk between Noxian corpses. The prince ordered to return as we've done enough. In a couple of minutes, we packed up and started all the way back to Demacia.

Day 34: Finally, after all this way and 2 ambushes from Noxian assassins (both failed), we returned home. In the end, I decided I don't want such missions from now on and I joined the League.

"Not even great fighters have ever shown such bravery and courage as Nezalon"
-Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia

Friends
-Jarvan IV
-Garen

Enemies
-Swain
-Talon

Attributes
Primary role: Mage
Secondary role: Assassin

Stats
Damage: 46 (+2.7 / level) = 94.6 at level 18
Health: 428 (+76 / level) = 1796 at level 18
Mana: 315 (+45 / level) = 1125 at level 18
Armor: 11 (+3.5 / level) = 74 at level 18
Magic Resist: 30 (+0.0 / level) = 30 at level 18
Health regen./5 sec: 4.8 (+0.6 / level) = 15.6 at level 18
Mana regen./5 sec: 6.65 (+0.65 / level) = 18.35 at level 18
Range: 550 (Ranged)
Attack Speed: 0.625 (+1.8% / level) = 0.827 at level 18
Movement Speed: 330

(The stats refer to level 0 champion)

Abilities

Passive: Rise of the Forgotten Sorcery

Quote:
Spell casts that occur within 750 range from Nezalon's position, grant him "Forgotten Sorcery" stacks. When Nezalon has AT LEAST 2 STACKS, he can reactivate one of his abilities which is ON COOLDOWN ONLY(ultimate excluded). Reactivation consumes a set number of stacks (2/4/7/10) and grants both Nezalon and the reactivated ability bonus effects, depending on the number of stacks consumed. Nezalon can reactivate each ability only twice before the cooldown ends. The first reactivation costs 150% Mana and the second reactivation costs 200% Mana (the ability which is casted normally is supposed to cost 100% Mana). Mana cost resets, when the ability is ready for use again.
Max number of stacks: 10

2 stacks: Increases reactivated ability's damage by 20% and Nezalon gains 10% Spell Vamp for 4 seconds

4 stacks: Increases reactivated ability's damage by 25% and restores 10% of Nezalon's missing Mana over 5 seconds

7 stacks: Increases reactivated ability's damage by 35%, stuns enemies hit for 0.75 seconds and Nezalon's magic damage ignores 20% of the enemies' Magic Resist for 5 seconds

10 stacks: Increases reactivated ability's damage by 50%, stuns enemies hit for 1 second and Nezalon gains 20 Magic Penetration for 5 seconds

Q: Curse of Weakness

Quote:
Nezalon marks an area with magic. After a 0.5 second delay, enemies in the area are dealt 60/85/110/135/160(+40% AP) magic damage over 4 seconds. If an enemy champion is hit by Curse of Weakness, they have their Attack Damage and Ability Power decreased by 8/12/16/20/24% for the duration.

Skill type: Targeted area
Range: 850
AoE damage range: A circle with 250 diameter
Cost: 40/50/60/70/80 Mana
Cooldown: 4/4/4/4/4 seconds

W: Wrath of Earth

Quote:
Nezalon opens Earth Chasms on the target area, dealing 40/55/70/85/100 (+30% AP) magic damage to all enemies inside the area. After a 2 second delay, flames come out from the chasms, dealing an additional 60/80/105/125/150 (+45% AP) magic damage to all enemies inside the area and slowing them by 35% for 1.5 seconds.

For the next 5 seconds, enemies in the area have their Magic Resist reduced by 10/17/24/31/38 and are dealt an additional 20/27/35/42/50 (+15% AP) magic damage each second.

Skill type: Targeted area
Range: 725
AoE damage Range: A circle with 450/475/500/525/550 diameter
Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Cooldown: 23/21/19/17/15 seconds

E: Fury of the Spirits

Quote:
Nezalon summons 4 Spirits that move to the selected target. Each time a Spirit collides with an enemy unit, it deals 45/70/95/120/145(+40% AP) magic damage to it and fearing it for 1 second and then, it vanishes. Enemies hit by more than 1 Spirit, take 40% damage from each spirit.

Enemy cast: If at least one of the Spirits reaches the target within 3 seconds, the target is dealt 70/105/145/180/220 (+45% AP) magic damage and becomes feared for 1.5 seconds.
Additional Spirits that collide with the same target deal 30% damage each.

Ally cast (but not Nezalon): If at least one of the Spirits reach the targeted ally, a protective shield is formed for 1.5 seconds it, that blocks the next enemy ability.
The shield refreshes for each Spirit that manages to travel to the targeted ally.

Skill type: Target select
Range: 650
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 Mana
Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13 seconds

R: Grace of the Ancient Ascendants

Quote:
Upon activating, Nezalon gains max number (10) of "Forgotten Sorcery" stacks. Also he gains 50/75/100 additional AP for 6/8/10 seconds and can reactivate the next ability at no cost.
Within 3/4/5 seconds, Nezalon can activate this ability one more time, losing the additional 50/75/100 AP and gaining 10/15/20(+10% AP)% movement speed for 3 seconds.

This ability cannot be reactivated consuming stacks and additional Mana like Nezalon's primary abilities

Skill type: Self-Cast/Buff
Range: Self
Cost: 100/100/100 Mana
Cooldown: 100/90/80 seconds

Facts you need to know about Nezalon's abilities
In this section, I explain some things you should know about the abilities and also, the stacks' and Mana consume to reactivate abilities.

Passive
  • You need 250% of the Mana cost that the normal ability has in order to do one reactivation and 450% of the Mana in order to do two reactivations.
    For Example: Your level 5 Q's cost is 80 Mana. The first reactivation cost is 120 more Mana (150% of 80 is 120). The cost for a second reactivation is 160 more Mana (200% of 80 is 160). So, 1 reactivation requires (80 + 120 =)200 Mana (250%) and 2 reactivations require (80 + 120 + 160 =)360 Mana (450%).
  • Reactivated abilities have no cooldown

Q
  • Reactivating the ability by consuming 7 or 10 stacks, the enemies are only stunned once (when they are dealt damage for the first time)
  • If the ability is reactivated, Attack Damage and Ability Power reductions can stack with the reductions caused from the normal casted ability.
  • The damage from the reactivated ability stacks with, and not refresh the damage dealt by the normally casted ability
  • The target is getting debuff icons: A light brown icon for the normal casted ability, a dark red icon for the first reactivated ability and a dark purple for the second reactivated ability

W
  • Reactivating the ability by consuming 7 or 10 stacks, the enemies are only stunned once (taking damage from the instant explosion) [when they take 40/55/70/85/100 (+30% AP) magic damage] and cannot be stunned again by receiving damage from this cast
  • If the ability is reactivated, the Magic Resist reduction can stack with the reduction from the normal casted ability, only if the enemies stand on areas affected by both abilities

E
  • If the reactivation consumes 7 or 10 stacks, the enemies being passed through by the Spirits won't be feared but only stunned.
    The target won't be feared but stunned as well
  • The selected enemy target is only dealt damage from this ability if at least one of the Spirits reach it
  • The Spirits disappear 3 seconds after the ability is activated or by colliding with enemy units
  • The Spirits are untargetable and have 400 (+ Nezalon's bonus movement speed) movement speed

R
  • This ability cannot be reactivated consuming stacks and additional Mana like Nezalon's primary abilities

Recommended items
  • Sorcerers Shoes
  • Liandry's Torment
  • Rabadon's Deathcap
  • Rod of Ages
  • Zhonya's Hourglass
  • Seraph's Embrace

Tips
  • Mana is valuable for Nezalon. Reactivate abilities only when you are pretty sure they'll hit enemies
  • Buying Mana increase and Mana regeneration items such as Rod of Ages, Archangel's staff and Athene's Unholy Grail, really helps you with the reactivated abilities' increased Mana cost
  • When having 6 or 9 stacks, casting a normal ability and then reactivating it twice can damage a lot a single target enemy
  • Use your E to protect one of your allies who is about to be hit by multiple spells

Counter Tips
  • Use your spells wisely in order not giving Nezalon the opportunity to make his reactivations more powerful
  • Don't stick with your team in one spot. A triple cast from Nezalon W can severely damage all of you
  • When the Spirits are after you, try not passing through your team, because the Spirits may not fear you, but they will fear your allies
  • Prepare for Nezalon to play offensively when he has activated his ultimate
  • Try to avoid all-ins while affected by Nezalon's curse
  • Avoid standing inside Wrath of Earth's area in order not to receive more damage

Quotes

Due to the Lore improvement, I'm going to add more Quotes

Selecting:
"Demacia, you now have the Ancients by your side!"

Moving:
"Feeling powerful..."
"On my way to glory..."
"Demacia has a powerful ally"
"I feel the energy of that place"

Attacking:
"Here, have a taste of...pain"
"Lets turn them into dust"
"The Forgotten Sorcery will destroy them"
"The Ancients shall watch their doom"

Casting W:
"Earth! Hear my call!"
"Chasms shall be opened..."

Casting E on an enemy:
"You made the Spirits angry..."

If the target is feared from a Spirit:
"Move away! Otherwise more shall come..."

Casting E on an ally:
"Spirits! Protect my fellow!"

Casting R:
"The power is mine!"
"The gift of the Ancients!"

Reactivating ability with 2 stacks consumed:
"More power to the spell!"
"Drain lifepower..."

Reactivating ability with 4 stacks consumed:
"Restore my power..."
"The spell is stronger!"

Reactivating ability with 7 stacks consumed:
"Even more power to the spell!"
"Magic Resistance is futile"
"Their mantles won't protect them"

Reactivating ability with 10 stacks consumed:
"Feel the power of the Forgotten Sorcery!"
"All power to the spell!"
"Unlimited power!"
"Magic resist is no more!"

Joke
Nezalon pretends his spellbook is a dictionary and searches for word Noxian:
"Noxian... Noxian... Oh here it is. A civilian of Noxus who is well-known for his kindness, humour and sensitivity. Ha ha."

Taunt:
"Come closer...and watch Forgotten Sorcery destroy you!"

Taunting Swain:
"You shouldn't be a raven Swain, you should be a chicken"

Change Log

Here are the changes made:

-Stats

--Initial HP increased, due to early level vulnerability (level 18 HP remains unchanged)

--Initial Mana increased, due to insufficient Mana for casting early-on (level 18, maximum Mana remains unchanged)

-Lore

--The Lore has been improved! (Thanks to Strumfojeth)

--The mission journal is kept

-Abilities

--Passive

---Mana cost for the first reactivation reduced to 150% (from 200%)

---Mana cost for the second reactivation reduced to 200% (from 300%)

---Reactivated abilities no longer grant stacks

---Stacking system

----2 stacks: No longer reduces the next normal ability's Mana cost. Instead, it gives 10% Spell Vamp to Nezalon for 4 seconds

----4 stacks: No longer grants shield. Instead restores 10% of Nezalon's missing Mana over 5 seconds

----7 stacks: No longer restores Nezalon's missing Mana. Instead Nezalon's magic damage ignores 20% of the enemies' Magic Resist

----10 stacks: No longer grants shield to Nezalon and reduces the magic resist of the enemies' hit. Instead it grants Nezalon 20 Magic Penetration.

--Q

---Enemy champions hit now have their AD and AP reduced even if they're not single

--E

---Added more clarity and description for the ability

--Tips and Counter Tips

---Modified a bit

That's all for now!

Here are all my Champion Suggestions with links (Release Order). Visit them if you want.

1.) Gardanx, the Abyssal Vanguard (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=757218)

2.) Nezalon, the Archmage of Demacia (You are here )

3.) Vospithran, the Inventor's Spark (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=771095)

4.) Sanargath, the Void Bloodseeker (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=791857)

Please post your opinion. Feedback helps me a lot for reworks!

Also vote if you like (or not)

Thanks for viewing (and voting of course)

Have a nice day

DarkOutbreaker

Recruiter

09-19-2014

This idea is so amazingly genial that I don't even know what to say...
You, Sir, are a genius. (Except the passive, a bit too OP ;P)

ShadowConfessor

09-19-2014

Quote:
DarkOutbreaker:
This idea is so amazingly genial that I don't even know what to say...
You, Sir, are a genius. (Except the passive, a bit too OP ;P)

Thank you for your positive words!

I've been working on it for about 3 days and then I released it, while Gardanx was released and then made reworks and stuff.

I reduced the damage of the primary abilities and also the AP scalling to put such passive.

Say what do you think that makes the passive OP, so I can fix it or decrease it till balanced.

Thanks again for viewing and also being the first poster who encouraged me.

xMiniar

09-21-2014

Great champion.
I would love to see him acctualy get implimented in the game.
But if he went in a lane with karthus he would get 10 stacks instantly.
Therefore he would deal a bit too much damage for a level 1 champion.

ShadowConfessor

09-21-2014

Quote:
xMiniar:
Great champion.
I would love to see him acctualy get implimented in the game.
But if he went in a lane with karthus he would get 10 stacks instantly.
Therefore he would deal a bit too much damage for a level 1 champion.

That's why counterplay exists. Picking Karthus against a champion like this, which btw is picking Karthus against a Kassadin, is not so wise choice, because he will gain stacks faster (like Kassadin will gain 5 stacks fast enough to cast his E, even before his cooldown ends).

Also, his damage on level 1 (leveling up Q first, because of the low Mana cost) is like Cassiopeia's poison (maybe lower). Abilities are DoT and reactivations cost double and triple Mana. So mastering the Mana cost is what in my opinion makes players different if playing this champion. Furthermore, his secondary role is Assassin, so if you rush full AP and Mana items you can deliver pain to enemies, but you don't have high HP to sustain a few more attacks.

Thanks for viewing

ShadowConfessor

09-21-2014

Added Clarity:

-Q damage in the area is now inflicted after a 0.5 seconds delay (and not instantly)

-Added cases on Q and W about when the enemies are stunned if reactivate the abilities by consuming 7 or 10 stacks

Xs3roN

Recruiter

09-22-2014

Hiho!

Lemme start that I didnt have read everythin word for word, it was enough to judge the concept by what I've read. I really liked mechanic of reactivatin abilites and empowerin them by stacks gained by that time, its unique and most of unique concepts have my vote as long as they are creative and nicely formated - nobody likes to read borin wall of text. Lookin forward!

Cheers!

~Xs3roN

ShadowConfessor

09-22-2014

Quote:
Xs3roN:
Hiho!

Lemme start that I didnt have read everythin word for word, it was enough to judge the concept by what I've read. I really liked mechanic of reactivatin abilites and empowerin them by stacks gained by that time, its unique and most of unique concepts have my vote as long as they are creative and nicely formated - nobody likes to read borin wall of text. Lookin forward!

Cheers!

~Xs3roN

Thank you so much!

You could simply not read the lores
Also, nice to see that one more person likes my idea. Thank you again and have a nice day!

ShadowConfessor

09-23-2014

Added Tips and Counter Tips!

Mayda Da Wicked

09-24-2014

i am a person who cares of the lore more than the champion itself

so am gona judge ur lore hope u don take it offensively

your lore is amazingly weak...
first of all we got a mage of demacia with the name Lux...
second a noxian who hated noxus i don think thats possible they simply don give them the chance...if u dont believe me reread talon's lore...
third because he had no money? in noxus? this is no bilgewaters this is noxus the land of power if u have power u have money...and apparently he had
fourth you cant just do spells because they are written in book...u must be gifted in magic which you failed to mention
fifth asked about the book then believed a silly lie and left...these are noxians not yordles...and if they chase u they wont simply leave u.
sixth he beats every sorcerer in demacia...that means he out played lux galio and sona...which i find really hard....not to mention that jarvan have no reason 2 check prisoners as he is too busy chasing swain...and wouldnt him beating lux causes garen to hate him...and since garen is so close 2 both jarvan and his father king...duh
7th
and thats enough for me i wont even continue the rest of the lore