Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Error occurred before the launcher

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amorphis

09-13-2014

Hello, Riot and LoL community.
I'm having this well known problem, but I couldn't find any actually new solutions, because all of them were made in 3.x or early 4.x patches.
So I'm having trouble with even getting to the launcher. When I try to start the League of Legends app, I get this error (http://imgur.com/gpQeWEN).
Before the official mac client I played the one that was made by boompje at his own web, but when the official mac client was released, I think, I had the same problem and it had something to do with the RADS folder, but this time I have tried to delete and modify it in any ways I could find in the old threads, but nothing would help.
Now that I reinstalled my macbook, I'm having the same problem. I hope someone could help me.

Specs:
MacBook Pro, 13-inch, Late 2011
Processor 2,4 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Serial Number ..
Software OS X 10.9.4 (13E28)

The computer's installed partition is in Case-Sensitive format.