Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problems with the last Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiannosPeristeri

08-31-2014

Hi guys!
I'm having a problem with the new patch. When I open LoL it immediately closes and says LoLPatcher quit unexpectedly. If you are going to reply on this, please don't say me too or I have the same problem. All I need is a post to give me a solution. If they make a new patch and don't check if everything is okay then they don't deserve to be a company.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhatTheFatih

09-11-2014

Quote:
GiannosPeristeri:
Hi guys!
I'm having a problem with the new patch. When I open LoL it immediately closes and says LoLPatcher quit unexpectedly. If you are going to reply on this, please don't say me too or I have the same problem. All I need is a post to give me a solution. If they make a new patch and don't check if everything is okay then they don't deserve to be a company.

I had this problem as well , I thought it could be RAM issues at first time so i freed up some space from RAM and my start up disk.it did help my problem but after that i had another problem called "LolKernel (Not Responding.)" . the thing i did afterwards was changing permissions of the log files in the LoL package contents.

My kind of solutions:

1.Free up RAM and disk space
2.Repair Permissions from disk utility.
3.Change permission of the file LOL>RADS>user_kernel_log for admin to read&write.
4.If none works try Reinstalling.