Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf vayne please :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tanamel

12-01-2014

sounds so much like bronze talks... vayne needs buff nowadays.. her range totally ruins her.. it is true that she becomes scary if she hits level 6 and gets att.speed but before that every adc can counter her so easy.. plus if a vayne player isnt good he will not be able to do damage while being safe so its either they do no damage or u can kill him so easy.. i think that vayne needs a buff on that range.. anyone can out range her.. im a diamond 4 player who mains vayne but after the last nerf she is so bad.

Dopellsolder

12-01-2014

Every adc counters her? Counters? Excuse me? In duo bot lane does even something like counter even exist? Nowadays every good adc hardly ever die in early game, only during ganks or due to poor positioning. But thats player's problem, isnt it?
Vayne's range is absolutely average. 550 is standard.

TheStellWall

12-01-2014

Vayne is a strong champion due to the mobility and the damage.The early game is not so easy with her since she is weak then.Even though players think she is overpowered in all stages of the gameshe still can be shut down.Like "Tragic Positive" said,she is a strong and weak champion.No reason to be buffing her or to be nerfing her.

T4underbolt

12-01-2014

They should Change her true dmg based in na health into magic or physical damage so you can actually build something against her and no thorn mail doesn't work good enough unless you're a rammus

karl0s

12-01-2014

swap damage with jax's ult

niraka

12-02-2014

Quote:
Tanamel:
sounds so much like bronze talks... vayne needs buff nowadays.. her range totally ruins her.. it is true that she becomes scary if she hits level 6 and gets att.speed but before that every adc can counter her so easy.. plus if a vayne player isnt good he will not be able to do damage while being safe so its either they do no damage or u can kill him so easy.. i think that vayne needs a buff on that range.. anyone can out range her.. im a diamond 4 player who mains vayne but after the last nerf she is so bad.

what did they nerf in vayne ?
her e ?
her q ?
her r ?
the main problem with vayne is her w which is soo broken its op vs any champion tank/non tank
and if u think that it isnt broken then i hope they change corki useless passive into something like vayne w

kaketsuu

12-02-2014

pink ward/red trinket removes invisibility.

very low range, need to go really close in teamfights.

requires 3 hits on same target wich is hard when enemy knows how to play against.

only thing hes good at is killin tanks in teamfights and solo less fed players.

Dopellsolder

12-02-2014

Vayne has average range (550), which is standard so not low.

With high attack speed she is able to proc her true damage very quickly duo to botrk and static/phantom.

She is op and as I said lowering the range to 500 or 525 would make her balanced.

Fújin

12-03-2014

Quote:
Dopellsolder:
Vayne has average range (550), which is standard so not low.

With high attack speed she is able to proc her true damage very quickly duo to botrk and static/phantom.

She is op and as I said lowering the range to 500 or 525 would make her balanced.

Reducing the range might work, but the range isn't the problem, it's her W that has no counterplay.

XNoobVacuumX

12-03-2014

Shes the hardest adc if you look at the difficulty bar