Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf vayne please :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnitron

08-17-2014

Please riot.. teemo is little kid compared with vayne ... please nerf vayne because is impossible to kill her or even to win if she get only one kill.

Son of Arreat

08-17-2014

This is another one of those cases when u simply need to learn to play against her. Vayne doesn't need any nerf or buffs or anything she is just fine. I have played against her fair share of times and only problems comes from when she is truly fed, otherwise she is nothing that can't be dealth with, just like any other marksmen.

Serioso

08-18-2014

Don't think Vayne is unbalanced.
Yes she can be scary if played right, but this is the case with any champ.

Tragic Positive

08-18-2014

Quote:
Serioso:
Don't think Vayne is unbalanced.
Yes she can be scary if played right, but this is the case with any champ.

Speaking in terms of mechanical and potential balance - this is wrong.

Vayne is the most powerful AD carry, so far. She has reposition on 2 second cooldown, provides stealth, provides AD boost, has steroid, her damage cannot be countered and has self-peel.

Vayne indeed is overpowered. But can be shut down since she is the AD carry. The problem is > she needs to be bad in order to get focused. A good Vayne will not be justified as balanced champion. Her early game is not even bad. It's mediocre. The only thing she doesn't have is Wave Clear, but that's something that almost no AD carry has.

And she has the best mechanics the AD might ever need. So... Yes. In terms of mechanics and potential, she is close to broken.

Nothing that couldn't be countered, though. If you have the right kind of assassin - she'll be wiped since her range is lower than other AD carries have. But don't forget you'll need Oracle's Lens or Pink wards to do so. Which is a fine trade, since her skill-cap is high.

Dopellsolder

08-18-2014

Giving ADC true damage was wrong idea imo.

Tragic Positive

08-18-2014

Quote:
Dopellsolder:
Giving ADC true damage was wrong idea imo.

True damage in form of % of total HP.

Described as uncounterable form of damage.

The Balancer

08-18-2014

vayne with blade of the ruined king.tank builds hp ruined king kills it.he doesnt build hp and gets killed by true damage.riot removed omen's slow,she can chase you forever.

Dopellsolder

08-18-2014

According to Riot her OP late is compensated by weak early. Yea, I totally agree... Whenever she is in game she is killed every 3 mins bc superweak early ...(Dont take me seriously)

My suggestion to make her balanced is to reduce her AA range by 25 or even 50. Clear weaknesses - fixed.

Tragic Positive

08-18-2014

Agreed with Dopellsolder.

She has better than Lucian's mobility syndrome. Higher damage. And yet, her range has not been addressed at all. Nothing has been addressed.
Oh, never mind me... She has been addressed with 1 indirect buff by changes to Randuin's Omen and 2 straight buffs in one of the latest patches. Rejoice, draft pick ban options.

NayNora

08-18-2014

Her stealth and when she pushes you away is a little too much i think...when she has ulti she can survive easily a 2v1 and sometimes a 3v1. Getting pink for akali makes sense, but for vayne too? Really? Or use red trnket.. but still her stealth is something that saves her since she is untargetable ytill her next attack...