Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

afk leavers in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archistratege

08-08-2014

i wonder when u fix problem with afk and leavers in this mode ,actually do u have any solutions because playing with afk or leaver in ur team can be so annoying,irritating...just this mode dont have any purpose...no fun(where u see fun in playing 4 or more games in row with afk),wasting time each game with afk or leaver in ur team takes 10 minutes and most important bcs of that problem this mode have rally low base of players

MAciusiowaty

08-11-2014

Afkers... afkers everywhere

Waiting for you

08-13-2014

A lot of people are disconecting in dominion because no one cares about the reports at this game mode.

Ateranima

08-17-2014

Quote:
TehVlady:
A lot of people are disconecting in dominion because no one cares about the reports at this game mode.

I´m not sure reports are bound to a specific game mode. Anyway it´s not the issue of not worrying about reports. People just use dominion to test new builds/champs and do not take it very seriously. That is why a lot of players do not care about being afk or leaving the game. As a Dominionlover I think it´s sad that there is so much emphasis on SR but Dominion is treated like a joke.

PoohLover

08-23-2014

Unfortunely, dominion is an unappriciated game mode which players don't really care to use it's advantage by afking since nobody really cares in that game mode. But you do understand that the LeaverBuster(the AFK banning system) auto recognyzes people who left games in the middle/start. So the report is not that needed. They will still get a warning and even a ban though..

xVARIANTx

08-31-2014

I'm pretty sure the only mode your exempt from reports is custom matches even then if you're toxic, I still think the reports count. This mode isn't taken seriously because you can't get a border here I think Riot should do what they need to do to get this balanced then get ranked going for this game mode. Then everyone will be playing it ;p