Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How much do you love the U.R.F mode ?

I F***ING LOVE IT ! 19 76%
I love it more than any other mode ! 14 56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 25 .

Will " U.R.F " Come back ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GDarren

Recruiter

08-18-2014

ultra rapid fire ! ! ! <3 <3 <3

XszymexS

08-21-2014

sugarmage

Recruiter

08-21-2014

+1 make it a permanent fun mode it will be awesome!

trapfix

08-27-2014

why Riot cant add all the mods in the custom game, that will be great
i have friends that quit playing because all great mods are now unavailable ;/

Riot just look how many people like this mode, why cant you just add it again (i know its for 01.04.20**, but why do you have to take all the good things

sdf256

08-27-2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reAsIbofTEk&list=UUqaI7c0cCLeXDsB5qIa6iCQ

Inquisitor Kane

08-27-2014

98% of folks that wants the URF back are bronze or low silver, did you notice?

And I understand. It is simple, easy and everybdoy can win. Even bronze 5 can beat golds in there cause it is only about better ping and quicker reflexes. And mostly - it fullfills this end game fantasy where you single handedly can 1v5 anybody.

But I see URF as a double edged sword. While ppl loves it, it teaches you bad manners. Then, after couple of URF matches, low elo players plays normal game, or even worse - ranked, they get stomped cause they are still (in their subconcious) playing URF.. then get frustrated, troll, flame and blame

I enjoyed like 3 URF games, then dropped it cause it is not funny. I can't test my skill and mettle in that kid mode. I rather lose a real pvp match and learn something, than win URF that doesn't matter and doesn't teach you a single thing.

If you enjoy URF, ok, good for you. It is great that you enjoy a game and have a good time. I personally don't give a toss about it, and only got annoyed by getting URF invite each 5 minutes. Even worse - when I don't read the invitation properly and get stuck in that mode for a game, OH GAWD. Had to threaten few friends by unfriending them jsut to make them stop inviting me to this BS.

EDIT: My problem is - URF is like playing LoL with cheat codes on. I enjoyed cheating games when I was between age 8-15. Nowadays, I like the challenge. I don't cheat my games. And I think this is the reason why I don't like URF. It is not the real game. :/

And now, let the hate reposnes avalanche begins...

Eshu

08-28-2014

I agree with every word... But yes expect the hate and the downvotes that everyone gets who dares to speak against the seemingly-sacred URF mode...

Mad Rascal

08-28-2014

RIOT you know we all want URF why not re opening it dumb sorry for calling you that but we all want it we want it you want it 2 cause you know if you opened urf so many people will play for so many hours more than now and thats good for you and for us CUZ WE LOVE IT not because other people doesnt love it donr blame us and you can keep all champs opened we want all champs you started deleting teemo and ryze and then nida and heca WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

WE WANT IT BACK

TankieNator

08-29-2014

Riot bring us urf back, please

fiotony7

09-02-2014

riot plz need urf back now i F***n love this mode