Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How much do you love the U.R.F mode ?

I F***ING LOVE IT ! 19 76%
I love it more than any other mode ! 14 56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 25 .

Will " U.R.F " Come back ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SLAV7EN

Recruiter

06-10-2014

Hi , I am posting today because I still remember all the fun that I had in the URF mode and I am eager to know that if you " as RIOT " will ever want to re-open that mode , No offence for anyone but you did Re-Open the lame and stupid O.F.A mode while it's really stupid AND the URF that everyone really want to go back to is still a " NO GO " ?

And I would like to know how many people are here with me on this idea .

Eshu

06-10-2014

I hope it won't... that was the worst idea they have ever had and it resulted in an avalanche of whining ever since in all forums in all platforms and usually in all irrelevant threads.. bleh... if they want to do everyone a favour they will erase even the blueprints and pretend it never happened and make sure it never will again...

Solom

06-10-2014

I wish it back ! <3 <3 <3 <3

GhostMisho

06-10-2014

The "U.R.F" mode was really a distcartion from rankeds and normals but some people still played other modes so whoever didnt like U.R.F. aka stupid people could still play ranked and normals and urf was a lots of fun,everybody enjoyed them and it should have became a thing and not all of us have all the champions we wanted to try so it would have been good to make every champion free for urf and also some summoners couldnt play and it would be good to bring back the changed U.R.F. MODE and those other game modes really suck and URF was the greatest thing RIOT has ever done

Eshu

06-10-2014

O really now it is stupid to see little point in a gamemode designed to appeal to the skilless masses who finally managed to randomly win by smashing the keyboard like in a seisure... I don't oppose the game mode because other queues were longer because of it - they weren't. I oppose it because it promoted a playstyle that didn't even aim at self-improvement. I hate aram too because most often you can see on the loading screen who won - Yet I don't speak against it as it is not about brainlessly mauling at random keys. this is a competitive game and we have enough bad people - no need to boost their self-esteem and release them back into the wild..

Siodicz

06-11-2014

I hope U.R.F will come back, but just for a while, just like 14 days, i dont wanna be disgusted of it i wanna love it!

WelcomeToLoL

06-11-2014

I agree with Eshu,that U.R.F was not the best mode (I prefered more classic One for all).At first I had some fun with this mode,but after 5 games it became too boring.Everytime I saw same bans,same champs like ezreal,jayce,shaco,maokai and even urgot.No one was picking Varus,Mordekaiser,caitlyn,nasus,malzahar and etc.So imo this mod was not as fun as classic One for all mode.And at the poll option you should have added:"I don't like U.R.F mode".

Coreeshi

06-12-2014

Of ccourse URF will be "the most loved" mode. No skill requirement. No brain requirement. No wards requirement. No farm requirement. You just need a good keyboard so you can mash buttons without it glitching and you win.
Why would a human being want to evolve and develop and become better at something? Why would a human being want to think? Why would a human being want to outsmart someone else? No need. Just go to your local doctor and tell him to remove your brain and store it in a jar and you are perfect for URF. That's the future not only of LoL but of the human race. Brainlessness. Cuz brains are too mainstream.

And for a limited time only if you pay for a brain-removal surgery you get your "family jewels" removed as well FOR FREE! CALL NOW!

SLAV7EN

Recruiter

06-13-2014

Quote:
Coreeshi:
Of ccourse URF will be "the most loved" mode. No skill requirement. No brain requirement. No wards requirement. No farm requirement. You just need a good keyboard so you can mash buttons without it glitching and you win.
Why would a human being want to evolve and develop and become better at something? Why would a human being want to think? Why would a human being want to outsmart someone else? No need. Just go to your local doctor and tell him to remove your brain and store it in a jar and you are perfect for URF. That's the future not only of LoL but of the human race. Brainlessness. Cuz brains are too mainstream.

And for a limited time only if you pay for a brain-removal surgery you get your "family jewels" removed as well FOR FREE! CALL NOW!

You are totally right and everyone here is right too BUT let us not forget that SOME PEOPLE " like me " want to run away from the the troll where they don't belong from the stress where it live's " RANKED GAMES " and I want to RUN AWAY from communicating with some useless people.
game mods like URF are really great in their time , It help !

Coreeshi

06-13-2014

I never said that URF shouldn't come back. The fact that I don't like it is irrelevant. But as with all mods URF will come back when it's ready. They launch a mod, test it for 2 weeks and then they take it down. The fix issues with it and try to balance it out a bit, then they launch it again and test it for 2 weeks again. Same thing happened with ARAM. But ARAM was easier to balance, altho it's not balanced compared to normals it is somewhat balanced for itself. Whoever doesn't like URF, like me, can choose not to play it, but it will be back when it's ready for another test.