Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Skin Suggestion] Lots of ideas.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexyDante

05-13-2014

Hello dear Riot Games team. Decided to throw a couple of good ideas on the skins for heroes. All these ideas are not mine, they belongs to people who are in that site === >>>> http://leaguehappens.gr/
Well here I decided to bring those ideas that I liked very much.

Dodgeball Syndra

Eve Redesign (Rework)

Hanami Maokai

Shyvana Headhunter

Vi Cyberpunk

Lollipop Jax

Slayer Lux

Windthrift Yasuo

Darkblood Aatrox

If you like these ideas beg to put pluses. And to write comments. I hope these ideas of people who tried so hard, like you as much as I do.
Thank you for your attention.

New ideas!)

Midnight Talon

Void Swain

Bride Katarina

SexyDante

05-13-2014

Do not be greedy and comments on the pros please. Do not remain indifferent to the people who work so hard we try.

Mijak PL

05-14-2014

I like most of them.
Cyberpunk Vi and Slayer Lux are "meh" and doesn't really change them
Jax already has many skins and I've seen better ideas, BTW that one makes him look like Yi
But rest of them are awesome. Maokai is my favorite (is his E taken from Princess Mononoke and this burning paper from Naruto?), Aatrox and Yasuo are right behind him. I don't really like all of this Yasuo skin, but I LOVE this lightning-shaped hair. It reminds me of character I designed for one Role Playing Game.

SexyDante

05-14-2014

Quote:
Mijak PL:
I like most of them.
Cyberpunk Vi and Slayer Lux are "meh" and doesn't really change them
Jax already has many skins and I've seen better ideas, BTW that one makes him look like Yi
But rest of them are awesome. Maokai is my favorite (is his E taken from Princess Mononoke and this burning paper from Naruto?), Aatrox and Yasuo are right behind him. I don't really like all of this Yasuo skin, but I LOVE this lightning-shaped hair. It reminds me of character I designed for one Role Playing Game.

I'm glad you liked it. If not difficult to put a plus. )

Pixelizd

05-14-2014

SexyDante Did u draw Those?
I Have An idea of a skin, I could tell you and u could work on this, if u like it

SexyDante

05-14-2014

Quote:
Pixelizd:
SexyDante Did u draw Those?
I Have An idea of a skin, I could tell you and u could work on this, if u like it

Doing all this work I did not.
If you want to put your ideas ask this website.===>>> http://leaguehappens.gr/

SexyDante

05-17-2014

Does anyone else hate?

Balmor0

05-21-2014

Awsome Aatrox skin. Aatrox needs new skins

SexyDante

05-21-2014

Quote:
Balmor0:
Awsome Aatrox skin. Aatrox needs new skins

Thanks dude. Glad you liked the post. Sorry I did not come up with such ideas. But the benefit is people capable of implementing them, and provide the world.)

Owatatsumi

05-23-2014

Godbless you, i here on beg you 2 make a irelia skin, these skins are wonderful and since you allerdy showed a evelynn skin i would like see how great you can make a irelia skin