Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hmm, I am the best Vel'Koz player EUNE for sure xD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SantaHunter

03-31-2014

He's really my type of champion.. Best combo I've ever seen and never had so much fun with any champion for 6 months(how long i played LoL). But I'm sure I'll get bored once and I want to know some similar champions with amazing combos that are tons of fun..

champs i tried and like: Ryze, Akali, Katarina, LeBlanc, Lux
champs i tried and hate: Annie, Morde, Kassadin

champs i've tried long time ago but could be good: Ziggs (I ate him on mid, l3 pure snowballing with velkoz of course)

D Killer

03-31-2014

Well I can't be sure if you're the best Vel'Koz player just because you like him a lot, try playing him in again a couple of Diamond Tier players!

D Killer

03-31-2014

Also try Kha'Zix on mid or Talon perhaps

CalopS

02-05-2015

U r funny with this confidence of being best vel eune after 15 games, try harder and maybe we meet on the fields of justice =D

SaneAsylUm

02-07-2015

Nah, pretty much anything with gap-closers will destroy you. *cough* talon *cough*