Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Welcome to the European beta!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duisterwoud

05-25-2010

Quote:
Kelvar:
Dutch wasnt even supported before. I thought you guys are really good in English. just watch some more movies and stop reading the subtitles

The youth nowadays gets corrupted by dubs around every corner. Previously undubbed shows are being dubbed with the same exact voices as every other bloody show. The Dutch used to be generally good at English (being a small country which depends a lot on export tends to do that to people :P) but things change sadly. And it seems the media and entertainment business found it usefull to corrupt the kids by taking away their foundation of the English language (namely tv, admit it).

So yeah, expect the new young Dutch kids to be just like the Germans and French (yes, not all of them are like that but hey, let's be honest here); incapable of comprehending the most simplest of English phrases :')

/randomrant

Dusty Kid

05-25-2010

Please get us info on busy server please, got an esl match soon.

SHaDDaRa

05-25-2010

Servers are "BUSY" any more annauncementyet?

ranaghar

05-25-2010

Quote:
Dusty Kid:
Please get us info on busy server please, got an esl match soon.

They have official ESL matches during a migration period? I'm a bit surprised they didn't postpone that for a week.

CrispyCookie

05-25-2010

Uhm , gm , i got a suggestion and i think MANY peeps around here want it 2 change..
The Ip and Xp giving at the end of a game... Cant it be based on how good you are playing in the game??..
Bcoz, Now its very hard to get IP and Xp + peeps will think this game is boring cause the max is like 120 IP per game =.=( the daily win ( 260 Ip )) Execluded

NexiFy

05-25-2010

Sweet. This all got sorted much quicker than I expected (Y).

Orfen

05-25-2010

I'm so glad you guys took over the publishing operation, I'd hug you right now! *hugs*

Syyceron

05-25-2010

What is with the german, french and spain forums?

~

Thorburn

05-25-2010

Quote:
Syyceron:
What is with the german, french and spain forums?

~

see page1 on this thread:

Quote:
Tecumseh:
Clicking on the different flags (upper-right-hand corner) will take you to the appropriate language forums

Tecumseh

Syyceron

05-25-2010

yep but i cant go to the german forums.

If i click on the flag and then on the german forum i come to the english forum!

~