Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Custom game mode: ARAB.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeteyS

03-14-2014

First, I would be very much interested if there are any regular or semi-regular players of this mode around here?
Secondly, if there are any changes in rules, because I've found only outdated threads on it (NA forum included too).
Thirdly, if anybody is willing to play it/try it out, should leave some feedback here, maybe we can manage to do something about.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RSXLV

03-30-2014

I'll be firm, but you have to realize that custom games have largely died out (likely due to the release of ARAM queue). Heck, even Blind Pick proving grounds USED TO be available, nowhere to be seen again (I recently had to get players through friends list, in past you could find games in small amounts of time.. since they always were there)