Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

most unused champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mede23

01-06-2014

Quote:
Digressio:
Sion and Urgot are definitely the most underplayed champs, I never see them.

and what did u expect?with so many new/cool ADC who would want to play that ugly fat creature?
and sion, doesn't feet any role.

Aelinor

01-07-2014

Quote:
Digressio:
Sion and Urgot are definitely the most underplayed champs, I never see them.

They are not played because they suck.

Except when Misaya plays AP Sion but that doesn't count.

Elaison

01-07-2014

That hero is so unplayed i forgot his name...

Enjutsu

01-07-2014

Quote:
Sozan5:
Urgot - Bad spot right now. His harass in early/mid game is great, but he doesn't have enough mana to keep it up.
Skarner - Kinda outshined by other junglers, but he still can be a solid pick.
Galio - Great pick to be honest. I have no idea why he isn't played more. Possibly because people believe that he's only there for his passive (which is good, but he doesn't need to build only for it).
Xerath - Great champion, but requires a lot of skill. Plus some people find him boring to play (not me tho).
Anivia - Another champion that requires a lot of skill. And she's slow. Very slow.
Viktor - Champion with great teamfight potential and with great early/mid-game. Starts falling off when everyone else gets their sixth item. No real reason why he is underplayed.
Kog'Maw - Vayne is just a better version of him at the moment.
Poppy - TERRIBLE early game. That's it.
Karthus - I have no idea what is he doing on this list. Doesn't make sense.
Rumble - Hard to play, got nerfed not so long ago, still as close to OP as possible.

Shoudnt kog maw outscale vayne? i mean when he activates his w his evry hit deals precentage health damage and increases his range, while vayne has low range and only evry 3rd attack procs w. Since tanks became so dangerous after the preseason started i'd imagine there should be more of a reason to play him now because supports could cover some of his weakness.

I don't have kog yet but i imagine he should be able to counter vayne in the lane and become alot more dangerous later in the game.

I think poppy should be able to become more popular too. Snowballing was nerfed and laninig phase is less important so if she could survive laning phase she should be able to become even more of threat than nasus.

Dran00

01-07-2014

Kog was strong long time ago. His biggest problem is total lack of escapes and mobility. Also he is a hypercarry, needs lots of time to get strong. After all the nerfs etc I think it's very hard to play him now. And if he's played then AP is better than AD.

About Poppy, I played one game vs her lately (me playing Nasus), where my team was stupid enough to give her many kills. At mid game Poppy was 14/2 and she just raped me without any effort at all.

Enjutsu

01-07-2014

Quote:
Dran00:
Kog was strong long time ago. His biggest problem is total lack of escapes and mobility. Also he is a hypercarry, needs lots of time to get strong. After all the nerfs etc I think it's very hard to play him now. And if he's played then AP is better than AD.

About Poppy, I played one game vs her lately (me playing Nasus), where my team was stupid enough to give her many kills. At mid game Poppy was 14/2 and she just raped me without any effort at all.

I don't think lack of escape is sucha big problem, i admit that the most popular ones have an escape, but we have a jinx who barely has an escape and is probably the most popular, while quin who has a gap closer and opener is only more popular than kog. Draven has no escape and is still rather popular. And there are other adc's that don't have an escape or mobility, but are still played quite often.

The escape mechanism or mobility is overrated, they're important, but not that much.

Re Rollz

01-07-2014

Must be Poppy shes underrated and cost only 450 IP.

Nemanja

01-07-2014

About Xerath you can find on forums why they will remake him, he is champ with best burst damage in game (but i think that veigar have better), and he was second most unpopular champ, now he is on 4th place( you can find here http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&type=champion-unpopularity&range=daily&map=sr&queue=normal)

And for Shaco, Urgot and Poppy i find something here http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/12/red-post-collection-morello-on-of.html

viman39

Recruiter

01-07-2014

xerath is used verry much and galio is verry good but I don't know why the players don't use him they didn't know what is good

Airyn

01-07-2014

Skarner is strong but any team that has decent knockback can ruin his game since he has no gap closers.

Poppy is horrible in laning phase since she sucks at farming...some say she is actualy a hidden jungle gem.