Bronze 1 > Silver 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZaNisah

06-01-2014

ijs...lolking me if you must but these people are over 100 times worse. I managed to crawl out of bronze with hard work but I now realize I have stepped into a whole other world of retardation. Even if you do your best and try to help the rest of the lanes...they still think it's OK to stay at mid after pushing 5 home guarded enemy and ignore pings ! I am definitely not the best but I know I am a decent player and can carry my own, but carrying others is a hard task most of the time (sometimes I manage to do so especially when I play someone like Shyvana or Quinn <3). I can play all lanes (mid being the worse though), even jungle but I just don't know how others can play so poorly sometimes...
And when my team is doing good and I tell them GJ or keep it up sometimes some random troll will just tell me to stfu xD I don't really care but why lol...

Anyways, sorry for rant...I just need to let my frustration out

Shadow of Batman

06-01-2014

I felt the same except theyre english my people wont speak english at all if i say all english plz they just say k.u.r.w.a j.e.b.a.n.y and whats the best silver v talons necromancer if you check the players on that league check list there arent anyone as english account name cant get over 0 lp at all.

SIPU FURY

06-01-2014

It does not matter if you are Silver V or Bronze I because you play basically with and against the same people.

eNSU

06-01-2014

cba to read your post, but came here to tell you that silver V>bronze I

ZaNisah

06-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPU FURY View Post
It does not matter if you are Silver V or Bronze I because you play basically with and against the same people.
I could agree or I could disagree...I disagree mostly because the ones that are bronze 1 (and manage to move to silver 5) have more experience to carry themselves out of bronze/silver at least. While many unranked idiots who managed to get lucky or get carried manage to get stuck in silver 4~5 and do a bunch of stupid **** to hold back the ones who just got promoted. (ex: atk speed ONLY ashe build -.-)
I'm not saying I can't carry myself or them as I do with a lot of games...but sometimes the games are so bad you can't do ****. Or you go against some idiot smurf who thinks he is pro plat 1 beating on high~low silvers...please -.-! I like the challenge but stop think you're so pro in all chat when you kill someone.

Shadow of Batman

06-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPU FURY View Post
i had in bronze more english players but they did understand when i did teel them do this and that check list was few pl players and i was on pantheons brave now on talons necromancer silver v cz and pl there and i said speak all english plz and they dont speak english so yeah just maybe 3 english accounts there theyre same amount of skill level only difference is no communication.