Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Behind the Scenes on Featured Gameplay Modes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amitcool

11-09-2013

its already in pbe and its insanly fun,dont ever leave karthus or teemo open,its hell

oldstylerr

11-09-2013

Quote:
HighLanderPony:
This is awesome, but you should probably stop calling this a featured gamemode, or experimental, or anything along those lines.

Same champ gamemodes are not a new thing. :P

Now put in WTF mode pls.

Sry but I can like your post only once.

Boltegg

11-09-2013

That sounds cool!!!!

EldererScroll

11-09-2013

MIRRROR TEAMS....two round each team picks up five champion or each team like draft pick picks one an other....then play two rounds with eacvh other....or just one round with draft mirror picks....if the gamplay is good give me money for my idea....that how the world is working right now do not steal my ideas bros.....have a godd day

DemolitionAlex

11-09-2013

This is so great i can hardly wait. Please bring this to game for permanent. Also would be so great to introduce real 1v1 mode on that map You used in championship 1v1.

I love this game, and hope You bring good stuff always, this is best game ever made on internet.

jocacar99

11-09-2013

So, thinking about some rewards. You play a game alone vs minions(normal waves). The game finishes after some time. The number of minions killed, determinates your reward. So if u have 0-10 cs, you get nothing. If you have 10-20, you get idk 200 IP, and so on... It would be cool if u could get some runes or maaaybeeee the biggest prize some RP. But the rewards shouldn't always be connected to the same cs, so the player can't always kill exact number of minions, and always get the same prize...

Grapheon

11-09-2013

About "one for all" game mode:How about letting players decide which champion (they own)they want to play with and get them matchmade with 9 others who selected the specific champion? IF you do that though, players wanting to go "one for all" with an unpopular champion will have long queues. Long queues mean losing a lot of time. This makes me think: What if we could queue for another mode as well as "one for all" simultaneously? In that case we could enter the game the matchmaking finds us first instead of waiting too long without playing at all. I don't know though if something like that is even possible.

Feffko

11-09-2013

Hey,
once I played the custom game but I can't remember it's name.

Main point of the game was to suicide 10 times in enemy fountain.

Rules were simple:
1. You could not kill minions/neutral monsters or even soak experience from lanes. The only way of leveling was killing enemies
2. You could only walk in jungle (does not matter which part but no lanes presence)
3. Game was draft mode and you could play every possible champ that was not banned (like Pantheon, Twisted Fate, Shen, etc.
4. Teleport not allowed

It will be hard to play and force everyone to follow rules on classical Summoners Rift but if there was a map similar to summoners Rift without common lanes and without minion spawning, it would be really fun to play. Game will end after 10 suicides in fountain.

Toffee1

11-09-2013

i have 1 question you say the game modes will be turned off and new game modes will be turned on. and if a game mode is voted a lot and the players want it to come back in the game, i wanted to ask how much time will take to put that game mode into the game permanently after the full cicle of the new game modes or in betwen ?

sNd dESIGn

11-09-2013

Quote:
amitcool:
it will be at the pbe at the next patch?

yes it will be