Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Behind the Scenes on Featured Gameplay Modes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragorian

Recruiter

11-09-2013

Quote:
VINDERBRINK:
Ok . i`m gonna play teemo - teemo - teemo - teemo - teemo , now win the game more

wow man u just scared the **** out of me.10x teemo in 1 game? 1000x shrooms in one map? O_O omg i wont be able to sleep for a long time now

Tombstone

11-09-2013

Brace yourselves... Teams with 5 Karthus approaching...
or... 5 Teemos ~_~

Persian Power

11-09-2013

Help me to recovery my account Riot and i will love u

helunia

11-09-2013

This is gonna be AWESOME!!

iA M Ri

11-09-2013

I think about a free mode like a city , market , jungle with very hard monsters , pluse missions and let there be a devil with a very unique rune just like silk road that will be so great and will break the pooring of the game

Adrenalotr

11-09-2013

Quote:
iHeil:
* Reverse. You pick a hero for your opponent.
* Death Match. When you die you are given a new hero. The game can end normally, or when one team reaches a certain amount of deaths.

These two. Especially the former. The latter might make loading times much longer.

I've been thinking about a Reverse mode for quite a while. There's a lot of strategy that you can use, e.g. give them champs with little or no cc, easily interrupted ults, champs without escapes, champs without magic damage (easily countered with armor), champs without initiation, champs without range, champs with no sustain, champs with high mana costs, champs with kits that don't fit well together...

It could have a ban phase too, it'd work just like bans do in Draft Mode. If a champ is banned, nobody can pick it.

The way I see picks working is that there'd be a number next to every champ, displaying how many players on the other team that own the champ. If the team wants to pick Urgot and Galio for the other team, but see that only one player seems to own them, they won't be surprised when they only got to pick one of them.

(Aatrox 1, Ahri 3, Anivia 1, Annie 5, Ashe 4, Brand 2, Caitlyn 3, Darius 2, Diana 2, Draven 1...)

Marurban

11-09-2013

Capture the flag!

Avoc

11-09-2013

10K Aram - Its like regular aram, but you begin with 10K gold. This is basically just to give people a chance to play an even faster game of ARAM.

jokica sa potoka

11-09-2013

But when will start. I mean when you publish it???

SeidentaBushi

11-09-2013

Are u planning to creat some other maps??? types of matches???? etc/