Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Behind the Scenes on Featured Gameplay Modes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

black humour

11-09-2013

thank u riot <3

HighLanderPony

11-09-2013

This is awesome, but you should probably stop calling this a featured gamemode, or experimental, or anything along those lines.

Same champ gamemodes are not a new thing. :P

Now put in WTF mode pls.

MrD0CTOR

Recruiter

11-09-2013

It WILL BE NICE !!! But I want it not Limited but Forever!

Tulum

11-09-2013

If you are looking for new mods idea how about FRIENDLY FIRE, can be on any map, same objects just enable friendly fire, that would have some serious laughs and truly relaxing and fun gamemode, well atleast for people with some sense of humor

CrazyGoose

11-09-2013

There is one map i enjoyed more than Dota (in my opinion) which was called X-Hero Siege, its a game where 8 champions have to defend the base from waves of minions. the champs have their stats modified to withstand many minions and eventually become uber strong late game. So hopefully if you would look into this regard?

DMCvergil7

11-09-2013

here's an idea for another game mode, dunno if some1 else said it already or if u said anything about something similar to this but how about a 5 player match where its free for all, make a pentagon-shapped map each with a solo lane and room in the middle for chaos to ensue

Jillex12

11-09-2013

Awesome!!!

ExT3zy

11-09-2013

I've just been selected to take part at this on PBE. It's my luck dayy <3

Joe Blade

11-09-2013

How about a mode, based on quests? Like, the assault in Unreal Tournament, where one team should complete 1 global mission, through completing little goals, and the other one, should defend. Then, teams change, and the one who completed mission faster, wins. The only problem is, that this mode will need a separate map(s).

VINDERBRINK

11-09-2013

Ok . i`m gonna play teemo - teemo - teemo - teemo - teemo , now win the game more