Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Behind the Scenes on Featured Gameplay Modes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jerin2789

Recruiter

11-08-2013

Damn 987792(as seen in the pic) that's crazy RP points could u unlock some skins for me pls.
Hw abt some in game quest for each champ to unlock some reward.

Humledo

11-08-2013

"Capture the flag" mode or something like that would be very funny!

or a 10 vs 10 map :P

Or maybe "minion survival".. Waves of minions getting harder and harder... teamworking is the goal to win the (25 Waves etc)

Watashi no Musi

Recruiter

11-08-2013

Omg this is awsome, gj riot!!!!!!

Mihawk Hat Luffy

11-08-2013

Very good idea!!

Zagorianos

11-08-2013

The only thing that i want from you except from more gamemodes... is ACHIEVEMENTS thats all ...i want to have more purposes in the game... and try to accomplish something more than winning...but the rewards for those will be on your hand ofc

sniperXknight

Recruiter

11-08-2013

ok it's great idea also i have suggestion you must add ban choice to this mod as drift to make it fair game each team able to ban hmm 1 up 3 that's all it will really funny i wonder how you can make cinematic film XD about that hahahahaha it's gonna be hard only if you put ziggs and hiemerdinger doing a machine copying other champions lol then start the war in cinematic :3 just an idea

96dark96

11-08-2013

I want four things :

-A minion survival mode ( minions will also go through jungle ! )

-A free for all mode with no towers or something

-Release the damn magma chamber already !

-Dominion mode with three teams !

thepanteraa

Recruiter

11-08-2013

Nice idea adding some new modes
how about you have two teams 5vs5 , each team on a straight lane both of them racing to the end & between them there is a wall or some thing & they cant hit each other , they keep fighting through minion waves & some towers after some time (5-10)min an item or a dragon spawns between them & they fight for it , the team that wins that item gets something like a supper minion tanks the waves & the towers or they get a global buff
the team that makes it to the end 1st wins .

Ernetix

11-08-2013

Yea a minion survival with unique items would be real fun.

Zuziuuzi

11-08-2013

I just think about "living nexus" - one person in both teams is "nexus" (really slow chemp with horribly hard deffence). Enemy team win if they kill him, and you team wins when enemy "nexus" die.

This person should controled minions if it is posiible(to defend self or try help team to kill enemy) - and he should get gold from minion's last hits.

btw. it will be nice if it were 10v10 (9v9 with 2 "nexus&quot

-sorry for my English (is bad as you see)