Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Behind the Scenes on Featured Gameplay Modes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ckinfos

11-08-2013

It would be nice to get a mode that only has 1 inhibitor for 3 vs 3 or even 5 vs 5 teams, that 1 team defends it and the other tries to destroy it. 1)There could be a countdown from a fixed time or 2) even bonuses for expending the time the tean attacking like destroying a tower or 3) for the defenders or attackers killing a champ would expand or lessen time etc. you could even have a central shop...that a team must own to buy items! the other team has to capture it to gain access to it. Many more ideas like that could have renew the interest of players even in the same modes existing. ex. randomly distribution of the jungle bosses. hope i helped a bit

xilucky123

11-08-2013

Wow imagine 5 karthus ult
LOL

HeadExploder

Recruiter

11-08-2013

Riot I love you.

DevilManxx

11-08-2013

imagine shaco with 5 ults active . 5vs10

Painkiller Cy

11-08-2013

imagine a map which will be a huge jungle
i mean all players make 4v4 or 5v5 teams and play against in than huge jungle
ps with ms bufs like dominion and a shields in diferent locations in the map
or
something like the dominion towers
but after capturing them the work as a fountain
they shoot enemies when an ally is near or in it
enemies can capture the tower just by charging it when near it

each time one dies in the map some small shops appear random or in spesific locations where all enemies and teammates can see you when you shop

that will be fun

DevilManxx

11-08-2013

I like that! Hope Riot will see it.

BudoBoy07

11-08-2013

You should make some kind of co-op survival mode, where a group of players must defend their nexus and turrets against waves of minions and champion bots (and monsters?) as long as they can. It would really be a unique but awesome experience with the LoL gameplay!

Alternatively there could be an attacking team and a defending team both of human players. Feedback?

TheLegend3105

11-08-2013

It will be better if it could be a permament mod

MigrenusMaximus

Recruiter

11-08-2013

Could it be possible to let these gamemodes stay in custom matches after they're cycled out of the official matchmaking?

Natural Product

11-08-2013

Quote:
DeadlyWhite:
How about a Hide & Seek game mode.
A map large like summoner's rift and it would be a 3 v 1, (3 seekers 1 hider)and hider would get some wards (maybe 5-10 wards)and have 1 min and a half ro put them down and then the seekers would be released to catch and kill the hider. The seekers would have 5 min to find the hider.

One of the ideas that I wish to be implemented. This mode should be very interesting.