Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Behind the Scenes on Featured Gameplay Modes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Déus

11-08-2013

1.zombie mode will be great on ARAM zombie minions vs 5 players i think at least 20 waves 1 every minute and the final a BIG zombie minion or AI zombie champions.PLZ add this gamemode
- victoras55

2.These modes from Dota:
* Reverse. You pick a hero for your opponent.
* Death Match. When you die you are given a new hero. The game can end normally, or when one team reaches a certain amount of deaths.
* Item Drop. When you die, a random inventory slot will drop an item.
- Pandour

Azazel25

11-08-2013

one question....wich player will pick the champ ? what happens when you don't own the champion that was picked ?

Déus

11-08-2013

I am sorry but I don't know answer on that question this is my idea what happend you get that champion only for that match

Déus

11-08-2013

Quote:
Magemix:
I Think it would be awsome to make some mod like...capturing the flag ...and the carrier of flag gets some armor and MR or something ...the point is its something like Dominion but not. You must get it in your base then the team scores....(sry for my bad english)...reply plz i want to know if you like this or not .

Maybe capturing the flags with stealth champions like twitch, shaco, evelny etc...could be fun

Azazel25

11-08-2013

that could be a solution for not owning the champion....but by what player will chose, i mean by what stats will that player will be chosen ?

Déus

11-08-2013

Hmm maybe when you go that mod all champions are free so everybody have all champions and it can be fun if you want try new champion fast match etc

DeadlyWhite

11-08-2013

How about a Hide & Seek game mode.
A map large like summoner's rift and it would be a 3 v 1, (3 seekers 1 hider)and hider would get some wards (maybe 5-10 wards)and have 1 min and a half ro put them down and then the seekers would be released to catch and kill the hider. The seekers would have 5 min to find the hider.

BigBudaKF

11-08-2013

good idea

Azazel25

11-08-2013

yeah... with an evelyn...i can see the seekers (because of the wards) and avoid them

Déus

11-08-2013

Quote:
DeadlyWhite:
How about a Hide & Seek game mode.
A map large like summoner's rift and it would be a 3 v 1, (3 seekers 1 hider)and hider would get some wards (maybe 5-10 wards)and have 1 min and a half ro put them down and then the seekers would be released to catch and kill the hider. The seekers would have 5 min to find the hider.

I played Hide & Seek mode with my friends in Dominion we made some our rules it was fun but easy to break rules but my point is good idea