Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Behind the Scenes on Featured Gameplay Modes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CodboBossPro12

06-09-2014

Something like free for all in dominion ?

Lord Burgerking

06-09-2014

simple mode; DEATHMATCH. you get shop for only 15 seconds from time you die; insta-spawn randomly on the summoners rift; time limited and winner by score. simple mode where it gets bloody. that would be pure fun since nobody can blame and flame when he is playing alone. would love to see that.

masterbobo2

06-09-2014

What about 5v5 on Twisted Treeline

masterbobo2

06-09-2014

Or 'Rift Team Survival': 10v0 on Summoners Rift, the purple side get superminions from level 1 which scale like MAD, goal - destroy the nexus before the superminions completely outscale you

DenOndeIndiane

06-09-2014

Its really simple,

I've got two ideas:

One For All: Mirror Mode + URF Mode, just everyone going ham in The Howling Abyss

or

One For All: URF Mode, just 5 of the same champs on each team and Ultra Rapid Fireing it up in Summoners Rift

IF NASOS

06-09-2014

I love Zed he ıs my main and i love he's skins there are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tolumbas

06-10-2014

I propose to have a gamemode where your team choose what your oponents to play. It will be fun game with funny compositions, also you could try champions off the meta, like cassiopea or rumble! In the picking will be like blind-draft.

I've got antoher idea: 1vs9. You get start the game on Dominion and whenever you spawn you have some time pf no damage and after that time you get to be versus all. Meanwhile the core crystals are beeing reduced and the game ends at certan time. The winner is the one who get the most points. Capturing turrets will only give you points (but more than 40 because it is hard in 1v9 to capture turret) and maybe faster capturing. Make it that so you can't play with more than 1 friend together.

We came up with those ideas with my friends (NoAXtrEmE and KeiaX ) and I think they will be quite fun.

computo2000

06-10-2014

Ok all that's good... When are you planning to give readable texts in EUNE too? This combination of wall of text and erroneous code makes this unreadable for a lot of people

ahmedelking12

08-27-2014

yes gam da ql alnas 6wsn6