Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Skin Codes Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

andy19

11-16-2013

The skins are all given away.He got them from this site:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ku6Ti1nGXI It is survey based and in mu country you must pay for surveys.But in other you just have to complete an email.If it works please give me one too.

Whitney Spears

11-17-2013

I find that a scam as it requires me to enter credit card information.

Niflheimr

11-17-2013

1.Miss Fortune
2.Because i like this type of games, and unlike other (dota, hon) here you have a great variety of champions and speels + runes and that kind of stuff ;>

Orbanice

02-01-2015

Im giving away riot girl tristana if you are interested
give me an offer
(+ selling dreadknight garen and gare code+ selling alistar and unchained ačistar skin)
ALL CODES
add me in lol as friend or msg me on "Buying Zac"

Golden Kecar

02-06-2015

Hello

1.Which One is your favorite champion?
My favorite champion is Kha'zix
Mainly becouse he is assassin, he has "leap" ability that can get you out of those dirty 2v1 3v1 situations that you can get in sometimes
Another reason that I love him is becouse I can jungle with him

2.Why do you like League Of Legends so much?
I like league of legends becouse I find the game fun to play and thrust me I can play it for days ( no sleep included ).
I love the game mechanics, the graphics, how do champions work, and the biggest thing why I love this game is becouse you need to earn IP so you can unlock champions.

Sorry for my bad english, I try my best I swear.

McPeukku

02-08-2015

I Have a Garen skin redeem code what im willing to sell ,contact me for more information !

xXExileXx

02-14-2015

I probably won win but here is my pick
1. Which one is your favorite champion?
Favourite is Heimerdinger, I find him so fun to play, shoot rockets, trow granades, build turrents, he is just so good at everything, and he seems so friendly and funny, I just love him, he looks like the best friend everyone wants, also he looks like so cudly. I love heimerdinger. Favourite champion from the skins would be Graves, I LOVE ROLEPLAYING, and playing a righteous law enforcer is the next best thing to being an insane doctor.
2. Why do you like League of Legends so much?
Best moba out there, first played HoN, regret it. There is no real way for me to say why I like LoL, its those kind of things that just are and you can't explain it :P