Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Skin Codes Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RioSkinsLover

11-06-2013

Hello guys! I have 20 Riot Skin codes(10 Graves, 5 Nasus and 5 Singed codes) that I wont use so I decided to give it away to those of you whom cant afford to buy one. To participate just answer this questions:

1.Which One is your favorite champion?
2.Why do you like League Of Legends so much?

Please answer here and then send an email to this email [email]Riotskinslovers0@gmail.com[/email] (Note: this is not my personal email, just one i create for this giveaway )

Good Luck!

hocky125

Recruiter

11-07-2013

i sent an email with answers , didntt notice u said "here" so

1.Which one is your favorite champion ? : If the question is which champion from these skins , then Singed, I bought him a week ago and he is awesome ! I love his skins too I've been spectating ranked team games to see his skins and gameplay style of pro people I've been using singed a lot now, he is kinda my new main,if you are asking champions in genera besides singed, maybe hecarim, great speed and awesome ulti

2.why do you like league of legends much :
Simply because its my type of games, I like how every champion has his own passive and special stuff, like Zac ,and I love the teamfights between strong champions, I really have fun playing lol , it’s the only game I play atm , the community for low elo might not be the best,I sometimes get a bad team , but eh, sometimes enemies are noobs, so its kinda fair to me, everyone gets stuck for some time >.<

My answers might not be as long as you expected them to be, but I really like singed and I like league of legends, and rp costs a lot in my country (Egypt) so I want to try , maybe I would be one of the lucky people

Regards,
Hocky125

Fumita

11-07-2013

1. Which one is my favourite champion?
My favourite champion from the whole game is Gragas. When I first downloaded the game I spent my first few hours in the tutorial sections. I chose my champion by the way he looks and Gragas well he remainded me to Obelix from the Asterix and Obelix cartoons. His little blue girdle, the viking like beard, the only thing missing were the boars. Gragas also reminds me of the mountain giants from Age of Mythology and there is nothing cooler than to play as a GIANT and the funny part is you get to smash people heads with barrels. From the champions you mentioned in your post I have to go with Nasus even though I am studying to become a pharmacist and I do know a lot of chemistry (and Singed is a mad chemist) I just can't Overlook the fact that Nasus resembles one of my favourite units in Age of Mythology that is the Anubite.

2. Why do I Like League of Legends?
I like the lore stories, the only other game from the genre I've played is Demigod and I played it for the same reason every single one of the available champions (demigods) had its own story. Also the detail and the themes of the champions are so diverse anyone can find a champ to call his own. The fact that champions have rivals makes it even better when you're up against you rival. Although this game is not easy for new players I'm eager to learn due to the fact that I enjoy the game. Last but not least the Leaver buster is an awesome idea. When a player leaves too often the team know that there will be JUSTICE! as Garen would say.

defenitlynotfrog

11-08-2013

1.Which one is my favourite champion?
Well my favourite champion is nidalee and nasus.I rly cant decide betwen them.Nida can be great ap carry and can poke to 1.5k dmg in late...nasus is very simmilar if we look their late game dmg...nasus is great backdorer..i like both of them becouse it is very easy to carry low elo rankeds whit thowe 2 champs...so if i win please nasus skin(riot k-9? or graves
2.Why do i like LoL?
Well i didn`t like it at first...it was so hard to start to learn basics of game...but when i reached 15 lvl it just happened to be a great game now...But...Well there is always at least one ''but'' i dont rly know what is happening with riot on this srw is too much hackers...I don't know how did i lost my sliver accaunt and i'm w8 for 5 days to get answer from lol support...still no response from them...so i decided to play again on my other account...here i have no skins so i whould rly like to get one...

GL&HF in fields of justice and if u need silver partner add me on ''KranjceCrO'' if i ever get my profile back....

andy19

11-09-2013

1.Which One is my favourite champion?
Well with no doubt Ezreal.He is entirely skill based and If you master him right you can deal high damage at low cost all day long.Also he is very mobile so In teamfights you can just kite & poke an then come with an unexpected ulti to melt them all down then teleport to finish them off.Plus his Pulsefire skin is absolutely terrific.From the ones you have chosen I am going with Graves.He is a high damage dealer with hood sustain and defense.Just when thinking of him I am imagining destruction and chaos over the battlefield.Plus that e combined with a q to all nearby enemies is total meltdown.
2.Why do you like LoL so much?
Simply because it is not what it seems.When you see the trailers you think this is some sort of action based game only with killing thins.Wrong this is more a mind bases game.Strategy and skill are the keys to victory.Both of them are not specific and can varry and this is what makes this special.You never know when you will find out a new strategy or a new type of gameplay or just a new build.And the teamfights are the best.There is where skill and level heading players rule.You have to lnow clearly who to attack who not to and who to protect.And the way teams iust seem to clash one into each other is absolutely epic.

Regards,
andy19

God of War 55

11-11-2013

1.Which One is my favourite champion?
My favourite champion would be Warwick. Everyone probably hates him in ranked games, as he isn't good before six level. But i played more then 700 games with him, so i can say i mastered him. I litteraly can do like 2 ganks before 6 level (if i have good team), which is really good thing. I started playing League of Legends playing Pantheon, but when i saw that there is a champion that looks like a wolf, i choosed it right a way. I really like him because, he acts like a Hunter, you just can't escape from him if you are below 50%. It's a really fun champion to play with, but problem is he is really easy to counter with items, so like i said it's not very popular in high elo games. I hope season 4 will boost him up, because of one camp more in jungle and his old item that is coming back, bloody razer i think its called like that.
2. Why do you like LoL so much?
I think its because of my friends and it's too popular game. Before League of Legends i didnt even played moba games. But first my brother started playing, then my friends, well why shound i too ? Then it attracts me with the style of play and because it wasn't to hard to learn for example like dota2. Also the main fact was its' popularity. Being good at popular game is something that everyone want today in our society, the FAME. That's about it.

Groòvy

11-12-2013

1. I have alot of champions that I like but my #1 is Ahri.
2. I like the concept of PVP and i love teamwork. When my friend told me about this game and i leveled to 5 i didn't liked it and didn't wanted to hear of it because i didn't know any mechanics and champs. Now that i've learned some tricks and allmost all the champions abilityes. I like it especially because I can play with my friends, it's F2P, it requires some skill to go further in ranked and of graphics.

Jensui

11-14-2013

First, Hey,
I'm Rotem and here are the answers you asked for:

1.League of Legends got a lot of champions to offer, 116 Champions to be exact :P
So, You cant really only choose 1 from all of the 116, My 3 favorites champions are:
#1 : Leona
#2 : Sona
#3 : Thresh

2.Why do I like League of Legends? Well, There are a lot of reasons!
League of Legends got a lot of champions and roles to offer for the community,
Our League of Legends community is great (almost always :P)
I love MOBA games, I'm quite a big fan of LoL (I EVEN GOT MYSELF A TEEMO HAT! :O)
You can meet new pals during games, And I know couple MOBA games (Won't mention names :S)
That dont even get closer to League of Legends, I love it's cool graphics and the huge variations of champions.

I JUST LUV IT! :3

Thanks for taking your time reading,
Regards
Jen

Whitney Spears

11-14-2013

I don't really have a favorite champion, but I used to play Nasus support and I am currently on Syndra support and she brings such an aggressive bot lane, We usually either get super fed or bully out opponents with ease (Bots, to be correct).
I can't forget my first LoL game. My whole WoW guild was playing it and they kept kicking me out of the LoL channel on Vent so, in a furious attempt, I downloaded and patched the game. I had NO IDEA what a MOBA is and what are the objectives. Guess what I did first! Yes, I read the WHOLE Summoner's code. I happily agreed. Then made my account and had my first game with my mates on that damned LoL vent channel. I was Orianna and they picked intermediate bots. "Tutorial sucks, you will learn while playing" still echoes in my head every now and then. Boy did I learn. I remember Orianna was free that week. She looked funny - some tin girl with a stupid ball. BOY DID I FAIL! Not only I died to the Turret 20 seconds after I left our base, I also fed Karthus so miserably, he was Triple killing with his ult every time. Had no idea what a build is and what am I supposed to do. Stole blue buff from the jungled... Who cares, it's just a fat troll with blue thing around it. Of course I gave it to Karthus right after. I was his free available all the time siege minion, cause I died so many times I was worth no gold, you know =)
I didn't like it and uninstalled it. Half a year later I installed it, completed the tutorial with Ashe and then did a co-op game with her (she was luckily free). Did I build 3 thorn mails? Sure. The tutorial said it's a very good item =) Anyway, ever since I am playing, mostly versus co-op as I am scared to do PvP due to people raging at me for being extremely terrible. But I love being a support. Seeing my adc getting fed only because I land your stun at the right moment makes me feel a good teammate. When I see people accidentally going to intermediate but not knowing how to play, I gladly give them gazillion advices and, you know, it feels good to see them get a kill on their own, saying "OMGTHANKYOU". Because no one gave me these advice I needed so badly. And that's why I like League of Legends - it gives me the opportunity to communicate with people I wouldn't otherwise be able to.
I hate Ashe, btw. lol

Andoryu

Recruiter

11-16-2013

Hello
Ahri is definitely my favourite champion. This is the most beautiful champion in the game without and with skins. This is a champion with special style and I needed in my opinion a lot of time to practise this based only on my faults.
This is game that everyone can join in free time and enjoy it. Unfortunately MMORPGs take too much time. We can forget about daily routine and play at least 1 game per day. Also I got to know someone by LoL. Also I improve my English skill which is the most important to me.
btw I need skin for Graves.