Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I Forgot my pbe ac PLZ HELP RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m00tro

10-20-2013

My pbe acc name was called LolDestroyer and i forgot the user name and pass plz riot can u send me to my mail my pass and user name (i will change my pbe name after this)my mail was I dont remeber but i guess u can find my e mail i cant make forgot pass and username from the pbe launcher so can u sent me a mail??? Reply if u sented me my username and pass plz i forgoted it and now i cant play with my friends plz reply when u sented the acc information and IF ITS ALLOWED tell me what e-mai i had.NEVER MIND I DID IT read next reply

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m00tro

10-20-2013

NEVER MIND i found how to recover my acc just go here pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com then press login and ther forgot pass or username