Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Veritas Gaming is recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT LT1 ImpleT

03-09-2014

Hey, so I'm turning 15 April 22, main is jungle, I'm silver 4 right now, I've been looking for a team, I can be a substitute. I've been mastering a lot of jungle champs, and mostly was training my early game ganks. I take LoL seriously, and i train every day looking in my replays. I play for about 1 year, and trying to get better. So while I train my way. Maybe you'll be interested in me. I play EUNE servers, IGN: SKT LT1 ImpleT. Main Champs: Vi, Lee, Eve.

VG Recruitment

03-09-2014

Quote:
SKT LT1 ImpleT:
Hey, so I'm turning 15 April 22, main is jungle, I'm silver 4 right now, I've been looking for a team, I can be a substitute. I've been mastering a lot of jungle champs, and mostly was training my early game ganks. I take LoL seriously, and i train every day looking in my replays. I play for about 1 year, and trying to get better. So while I train my way. Maybe you'll be interested in me. I play EUNE servers, IGN: SKT LT1 ImpleT. Main Champs: Vi, Lee, Eve.

First, VG is a community so it consists of many LoL teams - there will never be one so we will always recruit new people. Second, I'm sorry but the requirement to join is an age of 16.
Thanks for the interest! You can always sign up next year - we'll still be around.

-Sorthan

VG Recruitment

03-10-2014

Bump!

-Sorthan

VG Recruitment

03-11-2014

Still recruiting!

-Sorthan

VG Recruitment

03-11-2014

Bump! Tweet at me here: https://twitter.com/iSorthan

-Sorthan

VG Recruitment

03-12-2014

Still recruiting!

-Sorthan

VG Recruitment

03-13-2014

Bump!

-Sorthan

VG Recruitment

03-13-2014

Still recruiting!

-Sorthan

VG Recruitment

03-15-2014

Bump!

-Sorthan

VG Recruitment

03-16-2014

Still recruiting!

-Sorthan