Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RattleRozz

10-10-2013

Dear Riot i think it will be a good idea to make ranked dominion becuse all want it and i like dominion as a different play type and its a lot more fun to play ranked than normal and now when you make so many nerfs on champs to dominion will it be so much better to play ranked dominion. please make it, it will make me so happy!

Macedonian

11-27-2013

I'd like to see ranked dominion

studna98

11-29-2013

Me too. This mode is enough interesting to get to the ranked. I'd really like to play dominion as ranked with my friends.

FenrisVargen

12-02-2013

Agreed, I would be more interested in playing it if there were ranked

NRGize

12-06-2013

Agree with this idea. It would be faster playing and indeed its enough fun to make it ranked.

CodSoul2

01-11-2014

Hello summoners, i just found a easy way to get free RP easy in a few days, no viruses, no surveys, completely free

Just go to this site and download the file : Come and get your free RP and IP at: http://bit.ly/1bnNIFV

Proof and guide here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rdBMZDmBlA

Enjoy your free RP summoners

Cmentarny Szczaw

Recruiter

09-19-2014

ranked dominion