Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

the meaning of "kappa"...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizard of Lizard

10-07-2013

So I have seen in some threads users using "kappa" but the hell what dose it means?! If you google kappa you will find that kappa is a water demon from Japanese mitologi. Anyone who can give me the light?

MariosTheGreatCY

10-07-2013

Kappa is the greek alphabetical letter. it stands for "K" and is pronounced kappa

Real Fragkos

10-07-2013

maybe they talk about the beach party , http://kalikappabeachparty.com/

Bubble O Seven

10-07-2013

69876 = Grey Face(no space) 69876

235352325.jpg

Dragonicvisage

10-07-2013

Its the most popular emotion in twitch.tv if you have heard about the place, anyways the meaning of kappa is ''TrollFace'' in.. u can call it twitch language or W/e

Whacked Bear

10-07-2013

Kappa is the Swedish word for coat.

Lonaticus

10-07-2013

Kappa is a company that makes sports outfits.

MariosTheGreatCY

10-07-2013

Quote:
Whacked Bear:
Kappa is the Swedish word for coat.

Kappa is not a swedish word. Its a greek word and yes it means coat, google it. and its also in the greek alphabet

Whacked Bear

10-07-2013

Quote:
MariosTheGreatCY:
Kappa is not a swedish word. Its a greek word and yes it means coat, google it. and its also in the greek alphabet

Oh, I am so sorry MariosTheGreatCY. I should have looked the word up first and make sure that we didn't borrow it from an other language. That was silly of me. Next time I make sure to do so.

No matter if we borrowed it or not, it's still the Swedish word for coat... You're just being @nal about it.

MariosTheGreatCY

10-07-2013

If a word is borrowed then that word does not belong to your language. But im not been @na@l about it. im just correcting u