Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update failed: Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stelar

10-01-2013

I am getting this error and I can press "Continue" or "Send Logs". After the windows dissapears, I get the normal patching window that is stuck at 33% (always!) even after 1-2 hours.

Please help me RiOT or anyone who had this issue and found a way to fix it. Thanks

Stelar

10-01-2013

FIX: Reinstall Client ...

Senzatiefac

Recruiter

10-01-2013

I have a problem like this but mine don't even try to patch..it stucks at 0%(Scanning files).I get the error with update failed every time I open the patcher.Tried to repair,reinstall(3 times) .. the problem still exists.

Cydas

10-01-2013

My patcher also has the unspecified error occured-problem, and even a reinstall won't help.

Great Marx

10-01-2013

Try this https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/21804747-Patcher-Problems

Senzatiefac

Recruiter

10-01-2013

I tried the solutions and the problem still exists,I couldn't done some steps from one solution because I have a fresh patcher that haven't all the needed files.

Cydas

10-01-2013

bumb

Great Marx

10-01-2013

Try my solution from http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=5649303#post5649303

aalindtsmurf

10-04-2013

Since I have Windows 8, I guess that was the problem. I had to run it in compitability mode for windows xp service pack 3 or something like that. So what I did was to right click on my client and press properties. Then I pressed compitability, and chacked the button in the compitability mode for windows xp service pack 3 Then I could launch League as normal Hope this helps solving the problem guys

biggyBeatV3

10-04-2013

Same problem here. LoL@butthurting