Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Getting RADS error, could not connect to HTTP server, nothing helps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoolfYy

01-19-2015

Man im so sad im tryng everything and it don't work.If anyone can help my plz say in the comments

KingAm

01-23-2015

DNS Issue

Ask your ISP to unblock LOL server.

Kartagia

01-23-2015

This error message is proof that riot client or server code has MAJOR issue handling connections. I bet it is server side marking problem getting player as "no-connectsions for a while" and then you have to hope you get back after numerous reconnection attempts.

This is RIOt servers ****up. They cannot fix it. They won't bother to invest any time to fix it.

Their ISP is giving this "gift" to some virtual server nodes of game for a year, but.. Riot won't do a **** to fix it.

kefalonia11

02-17-2015

Guys it bothered me for months and rito did nothing!when i came up on a video on youtube!this is waht i did:
.computer > (c > windows > system32 > drivers > etc > open "hosts" remove everything that has to do with league of legends > right top "save" and exit!

Thank me later!

kefalonia11

02-22-2015

Quote:
BuBluBuBluBRO:
Hey, like 4 days ago LoL was ok. Next day I clicked LoL launcher icon and there was just logo and then RADS error displays -
Could not connect to the HTTP server. Please check that your internet connection is enabled and that your firewall is not blocking access.
That is all. I searched almost everywhere on forum, tried lot of things but nothing helps. I reinstalled LoL and it was ok, but after few hours I tried to launch LoL again, I got RADS error again. I reinstalled it today morning, was ok, went away, came home and now its same RADS error again. I can't repair launcher because there is just logo and than this error. My net is ok, all of my firewalls are turned off. I really don't know what to do, I don't want to reinstall it always i want to play.
I will love you if you help me. I really will, thanks...
Guys it bothered me for months and rito did nothing!when i came up on a video on youtube!this is waht i did:
.computer > (c > windows > system32 > drivers > etc > open "hosts" remove everything that has to do with league of legends > right top "save" and exit!

Thank me later!