Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: arrow above the player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MGwizarD

Recruiter

09-14-2013

Hello guys,
I would like to suggest you about adding an arrow or something above the summoner which you are playing. There are many times that I lose the location of my summoner in a huge battle. Especialy when the enemies are close to me, teleporting, doing magics etc. and thats the reason I die sometimes. I think other players may have expierenced that problem too. What do u think about it?

iPrayer

09-16-2013

Hello!
Personally i agree with you about losing your champ in a teamfight but i don't think that an arrow is the best idea ever. Maybe changing the player's healthbar or something like that.Something that is noticeble. It may be something else because some players hide the healthbars but the general idea is good.

LVL100 CoSmo

09-19-2013

How about adding a different colour all around the healthbar? Just a suggestion Imo an arrow would decrease (even for a really small bit) the sight you have during a teamfight. A different colour or more shiny healthbar may be an option (but i guess at first it will look odd :P)